Front desk staff was accommodating. Upon checking in, bellboy had difficulty inserting and removing room keys. Decided to take room because it was relatively bigger.
- Near major thoroughfares: Iznart /g. Luna sts, SM downtown
- Good view of city and riverside
- Friendly staff
- 24-hr hot&cold water
- Limited parking area
- Wifi NOT free: front desk sells internet cards
- Drinking water not available in rooms (what is P15 for 2 btl water tsk, tsk?)
- 32” LCD wall-mounted TV attached to skycable (monopoly) w/ no Discovery, HBO & CI channels
- 32” LCD TV mounted so high: 6’ 6” (could be lower by 10” @ edge of dresser)
- Expensive yet awful food in Grand palace restaurant
- G/F resto menu & staff need improvement
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your The Grand Tower Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.