Injap Tower Hotel(Iloilo City)
Book now, pay at stay
US$46
US$37
US$31
Agoda.com
Go Hotels Iloilo(Iloilo City)
US$26
Urban Inn(Iloilo City)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$28
  • Breakfast included
Urban Sands Iloilo(Iloilo City)
US$52
US$47
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

Harbor Town Hotel(Iloilo City)
US$31
  • Restaurant
US$19
US$17
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
Grand Dame Hotel(Iloilo City)
US$49
TripAdvisor
US$79
US$62
Agoda.com
All reviewsprovincial capitolbreakfast buffetpromenade restaurantthe ground flooratrium mallcozy feelingfront desk staffopen hoursparking areaaccessible locationfree wificomplete amenitieswalking distancebusiness tripspacious roomcable tvsupermarket
Reviewed 12 December 2010

Everytime we go to Iloilo City we stay at Days Hotel not only for its location but most especially for the buffet breakfast which is so far the best in Iloilo City. The only downside is the rooms without windows. Actually there's a window with a zen garden. Not good for those who are claustrophobic. Inspite of that, I still would recommend this hotel and would love to stay here again and again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Talisker1227
Reviewed 25 November 2010

We stayed a total of 15 nights in this hotel. Excellent comfortable rooms, has a fridge and you receive complimentary newspaper and bottled water everyday. Staff is excellent and helpful!! Breakfast buffet is included in room rate. Location of hotel is great. Has a supermarket on the 1st floor and other establishments (bakery, currency exchange, gift shops, internet cafe, electronics store/shop, food court, etc.) on the 2nd and 3rd floor. There is also a 24 hour restaurant on the 1st floor. The hotel is on the 5th floor so you are way from the noise and crowd, plus you have a different entrance. The hotel is in the middle of Iloilo City so it is easy to go anywhere. Taxis are always available 24/7 in front of the hotel. The only thing is that this hotel do not offer is free internet access. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tworns
Reviewed 12 September 2010

We have been staying at the Days Hotel quite a number of times and we have never been disappointed. Hotel staff are very accomodating and courteous. Breakfast are always well prepared and it does not even matter wether the hotel is full or not, it always comes first class. Hotel rooms are clean and comfortable. Location is good since there is a supermarket and mall on the first floors and transportation is accessible anytime. 24 hrs fastfood is just downstairs so you're not forced to eat at the hotel, if on a budget. Our business trips at Iloilo is always made easier and more comfortable by our stay at Days Hotel. I would highly recommend it to anybody going to Iloilo.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank tgsantos
Reviewed 14 May 2009

I stayed at Days Hotel with my gf for vacation. Service and facilities are greatest as I have ever experienced in my life. I love the view from the window of Days Hotel. I could see Iloilo City very well. Also it has a very good location to go around to the city and other beaches. I would like to use Days Hotel again!!!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kimソウル
Reviewed 12 December 2008

The stay in this hotel was an awful experience. Starting from the reservation and ending with the check out - just a night mare! To get a room booked, I contacted the hotel several times, but with no respond to any of my emails. I wrote to there central reservation office - again no respond. Finally I called from Germany to get the room booked and managed to get a reservation. Unfortunately I never received the requested confirmation via email, might be due to the lack of English speaking staff there. Had to explain what the @ sign in an email address means.... I got tired of calling the hotel and sent an email again, but this time copying the CEO of the hotel company. Surprisingly after 10 minutes I received a confirmation.

The check in was quite slow and the girl who checked us in, was too tired and too bored to smile. The room was OK, although the cleanliness is not up to standard and the furniture is worn. One day I had a friend visiting in my room for one hour and Housekeeping knocked on my door to ask, if they shall provide a bed for him. Of course an embarrassing moment for me, since my friend did not know what that shall mean...

The security staff on each floor like to sleep during the night! Therefore better lock your door properly!

The day before I checked out, I went to the reception to check my invoice. Since I had to catch an early flight on the next morning, I tried to assure a smooth check out. It was a very pleasant moment when I have been told, that the hotel runs a last minute promotion which is 20% off on any rate and this applies also to guests who already checked in. The clerk adjusted my invoice accordingly and I told him that I settle the account on the next morning by credit card.

The surprise on the next morning was, that the room rate has been reversed to the original rate booked and the 20% discount has been canceled. Asking the clerk for the reason, he told me that his manager decided very last minute, that the discount would not apply for me and he would not know why that is. I asked for the manager, but have been told that the manager would be too busy to see me. After making noise and screaming in the hotel lobby, the manager finally turned up (he looked like just woken up - so I guess he had a nap in the back office) and told me "You have to pay Sir, that's all what I have to say".

Since my schedule got very tight now, I decided to pay, to still be able to be on time for my flight. Back in Germany I complained again to the hotel, to the reservation center and to the CEO of the company, but NO REPLY AT ALL!

I will never ever visit this place again or recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2005, travelled as a couple