“SERENITY” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of E.B. Morgan House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Aurora
E.B. Morgan House
Ranked #2 of 4 Aurora B&B and Inns
Saratoga Springs, New York
“SERENITY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

E.B. Morgan House deserves the Ranking of #1! Accommodations are impeccable with incredible attention to detail.
Lynda, the innkeeper, exceeds any expectations you might have. Your every need is anticipated and executed with grace and efficiency. Her knowledge of the houses's history and the surrounding area is a reflection of the pride she has in being the "Keeper of the House".
Each time I have stayed, the experience is no less than perfect!

Karen Kuehn

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Karen K

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
South Bethany, Delaware, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

Friends had asked us to join them on a biking trip to the Finger Lakes. My husband doesn't bike so I thought I would try to compensate by looking for a golf package. In that way, I would bike in the morning with our friends and play golf with my husband in the afternoon. The E.B. Morgan House accommodations and staff were more than a pleasant surprise. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Alex and Dale couldn't have been more accommodating and were a wealth of information for the area. The house was gorgeous and so comfortable. Our package not only included breakfast but also a dinner at the Aurora Inn! The meals were fabulous. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Bethany Beach, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

My husband and I travel quite a bit and I have to say that our stay at the E.B Morgan was the best. Most of the prior reviews are right on so I won't repeat. Alex and Dale were both inn keepers while we were there. They offered impeccable service. Whenever I approached the font door, Alex or Dale was opening it for me. We brought our bikes to do some cycling and they were more than accommodating in storing them in the barn.

The first morning there, coffee and muffins were out at 7:00 am. Being an early riser, when I came downstairs the next morning at 5:30 am, Dale was making coffee. I commented on him being up that early and he said that Alex had told him that our group had some early risers so he was getting things ready for us. This is just one example of the unbelievable customer service that you get while staying at the Inn.

We had room #3 and it is exactly as pictured on the web site. The shower was wonderful. Views from the room were amazing. I was able to see three other rooms and all had unique qualities.

I hope that our travels take us back to this wonderful place.

Room Tip: Look at the web site
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank lisvelasco2001
Philadelphia PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

We felt like a good friend invited us to stay at their beautiful lakefront home and that their only concern was our delight and comfort. Every room both public and private is beautifully decorated at this charming and comfortable inn with beautiful lake views. Not a single detail was overlooked. As we were walking up to the house Dale, the Innkeeper opened the front door and greeted us as though we were the only guests he was waiting for. And that is how the entire stay went ~ we didn't have to worry about another thing. There is nothing about this place that would require management to change.
Included in our stay was the Water to Wine tour. We spent a delightful two hours cruising Lake Cayuga with Capt Skip and his delightful wife Maura . Chatting like old friends we talked about the past, present and future of this beautiful lake and historic town. Included in the tour was a generous voucher for dinner at the Aurora Inn. Great food, excellent service.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Wilmette
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

Beautiful setting and a lovely room. The sunsets on the porch are sublime. The Innkeeper, Linda is a wonderful host. Only drawback, showers only. Dinner in the affiliated property, the Aurora Inn, is good. Breakfasts are wonderful. Restaurant service, however, is amateurish. All in a good central place to stay to tour the finger lakes. Check out the LC Tiffany church in Auburn. One of a kind.

Memphis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

This is just about the finest property we have ever stayed in.
Dale is a great host and can get anything done for you.
The rooms are spectacular! Beautifully appointed in every way.
Marble bathrooms for each guestroom.
The staff is the best. Evening turndown services even found some clothers hung or folded. Soft classical music playing on each room's Bose system.
The property that it sits on cannot be better...beautiful lakeside locvation.
I cannot say enough about this place.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 4 but I'm sure all the rooms are great.
Pittsford, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

I booked a night for the next day on a whim. We give Inn Keeper Dale Whittaker an A+ for giving us a thorough tour of this magnificant house and property and making sure we were well taken care of during our stay. We had beautIful room and bath, a lovely late afternoon glass of wine on the porch and fresh coffee and muffins in the morning. We had a very nice dinner at the Aurura Inn, just a 3 minute walk from the Morgan and a full breakfast there as well that was included in the price of the room. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: All rooms are shown on their websites so you can see exactly what they look like.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lauren B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
The Gould Hotel
#8 of 17 in Ithaca
Geneva on the Lake
Geneva on the Lake
#7 of 11 in Geneva

Been to E.B. Morgan House? Share your experiences!