Spent a week at the LUX Réunion. I was new to the island and not a French speaker, but the hotel staff were great assisting me with anything I needed. The hotel sits on a very nice coral beach with a lagoon, and has a huge, very clear and clean pool. Nice room. I appreciated the quiet and effective air conditioner as it got a little warm outside in the middle of the day. The food was exceptional, especially breakfast with crepes made to order. Overall, a really great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the western coast of this lush volcanic island, LUX* Saint Gilles (formerly LUX* Ile de La Reunion) faces a shimmering expanse of aqua-blue waters, fringed by a stretch of immaculate sands. Tucked away in acres of beautiful tropical gardens, Creole villas sit in the shade of coconut palms and filao trees, just steps from the coral-sheltered lagoon at L'Hermitage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your LUX* Saint Gilles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Ile De La Reunion Hotel Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains
- LUX* Saint Gilles Reunion Island/Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains