This is the most wonderful hotel and truly exceeded all our expectations.
This was in part due to the excellent service by the dedicated staff; foremost amongst the staff is Arthur, who is the most charming, gracious host at the Orangine Restaurant, where we had a superb and memorable dinner. We owe him special thanks.
By chance we met Arthur again a few weeks later in South Africa whilst holidaying there, an incredible coincidence.
We have promised ourselves a return visit to the Lux Hotel some time soon, and have no hesitation recommending to the most discerning of guests.
Sincere thanks to all from Jacquie & Malcolm Knight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the western coast of this lush volcanic island, LUX* Saint Gilles (formerly LUX* Ile de La Reunion) faces a shimmering expanse of aqua-blue waters, fringed by a stretch of immaculate sands. Tucked away in acres of beautiful tropical gardens, Creole villas sit in the shade of coconut palms and filao trees, just steps from the coral-sheltered lagoon at L'Hermitage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your LUX* Saint Gilles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Ile De La Reunion Hotel Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains
- LUX* Saint Gilles Reunion Island/Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains