great location (close to many various hikes and sightseeing), very nice people in staff, very nice food, nice lagune with possibility of swimming and nice snorkeling, huge swimming pool, nice beach (maybe not too flat).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the western coast of this lush volcanic island, LUX* Saint Gilles (formerly LUX* Ile de La Reunion) faces a shimmering expanse of aqua-blue waters, fringed by a stretch of immaculate sands. Tucked away in acres of beautiful tropical gardens, Creole villas sit in the shade of coconut palms and filao trees, just steps from the coral-sheltered lagoon at L'Hermitage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your LUX* Saint Gilles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Ile De La Reunion Hotel Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains
- LUX* Saint Gilles Reunion Island/Saint-Gilles-Les-Bains