“"Smokey toilet"”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Drammen, Buskerud, Norway
“"Smokey toilet"”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

The impression that made us turn around and walk away.
Just inside the entrence the male toilet stinked og urin and bad toiletproducts.
The whole place was filled with smokers... In 2014???

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
“Food sucks”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I served today a Pizza Quato Stagione. It was horrible. They use the cheapest ingredients and the cook has no passion for his job. I will never go there for food.

• Visited January 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Big portions!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

During our 5 day week stay in Cluj, we ate at Marty's two times. The first time I ordered the salmon and some fancy watermelon lemonade. First the lemonade came and I was wowed by the size of the glass. I guess being in the UK for the past few years, I was expecting a smaller size glass. Anyway, the lemonade was super tasty! Loved it! Especially because it was a hot day! When the salmon came, once again I was surprised with the portion size. It was more than enough for me. I was so satisfied that didn't have room for dessert. I don't remember how much we paid, but I remember it was cheap. Great value for money!

• Visited July 2013
Bucharest, Romania
“Best choice”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Marty never disappointed me. Anytime I eat there i find new tastes. The menu is very well structured ( it has photos for every dish), service is good, the food is very tasty and the price quality/price ratio is good. The ambiance is modern perfect for Cluj-Napoca, which is the youth capital. I would definately recommend this restaurant and i'll visit it with any ocassion.

• Visited August 2013
Romania
“Marty restaurants - always a good choice”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Whether it was a lunch with the working colleagues or guests from outside (of Romania) or romantic dinner, Marty restaurants were always a good choice (safest) .
Food - always good, great variety and whatever you choose, it will be good. Very good deserts.
Serving - not so much waiting (of course it's not 15 mins, but never 1 h)
Atmosphere - friendly, nice design.
Good also for celebrations (birthdays, etc)

• Visited September 2013