“A really nice hotel”
Review of Business Hotel

Business Hotel
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Tirgu Mures
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My family and I stayed four nights in this hotel and it was a really enjoyable trip. The apartment we had was big and modern (TV set in each room, modern bathroom with 2 sinks) even though the bad for the third adult wasn't quite excellent. Another problem was that the safe in the room would not work and even after someone was sent to fix it, the problem persisted.
The food for breakfast was very good given the price paid for this hotel. We also had dinner a couple of dinners at the hotel restaurant and the food was also very good even though not very varied. The restaurant itself being a bridge over the national road is a unique place. The food served at the Spa bar however is not as good, except for the pizza. Nonetheless the drinks were delicious and the prices were quite good.
The Spa centre has its ups and downs. The place is well equipped, modern and clean. The sun terrace is very beautiful. The pool though at 1,70 m is a bit too deep for children or people who can't swim well enough. I personally am a good swimmer but some leg problems make it impossible for me to swim very much without resting my leg a little bit on the bottom of the pool and I couldn't do that. The sauna, jacuzzi, tepidarium were wonderful but their massage and other spa treatments even though not very expensive were not worth the money.
I would also like to mention that the hotel staff were usually nice and helpful. The hotel also provided free parking space.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I simply love this place. Despite:
- I caught food poisoning in Bran;
- The ceiling which collapsed in the middle of the night;
- The strange, perhaps too modern, locker systems at the pool;
- The fat person who ate all the bacon in the morning
I simply love this place. I went with my sister last summer as a small tour of Romania and I do not regret it. The room was lovely, very contemporary, so nice I really wanted to take my blanket home with me. The girls at the spa were delightful, their grasp of English was better than expected. The car park was a bit small but not alarming. The restaurant was good, slightly disappointed however about them not having some of the cocktails on offer. What could have been a terrible week was great.
The hotel was on the outskirts of Targu Mures but, again, not alarming. No noise at all from the motorway even outside on the roof. When I'm feeling blue I often think about this place, I'm dying to go back, it's a holiday in it's self just going to this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank PinkCoatGirl
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The room was ok, pretty small, we stayed at the second floor. The isolation of the rooms is very bad, you can hear everything that happens on the halway. That would not be such a huge problem if the neighbours would have a little bit of respect towards the other guests. ( you don't make noise on the hallway at 10-11 pm )
The pool was nice, but it's not appropiate for small children, or people that don't swim, it's very deep. The water in the pool was very cold, eventhough I called and asked in advance at the reception if the water was warm or not, and they told me it was 30 degrees- that was not true.
There is one Jacuzzi, with good warm water, but it's small, only for maximum 5-6 people, and the water was not very clean.
The restaurant is nice, it goes over the road, so you can see the cars passing beneath you. The food was good, the service was good, I liked the fact they had male, older waiters. The
buffet breackfast was good and rich.
We went there because we wanted a relaxing long week-end with our small child at a SPA with indoor warm pool. We were disapointed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Everything was wonderful. It's the perfect place if you want to relax and spend a great time with your friends or family. The newly opened italian restaurant is great. I recommend this hotel for everyone

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Raul M
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Not a great hotel, and certainly not centrally located. As with many establishments in Romania, the place reeks of smoke and smoking is allowed in the restaurant (Which resembles a UK motorway café from the 1970's) over the E60 highway. The staff are friendly and the service is attentive, it's just it's not particularly nice. Most of it's business seems to come from local conference and wedding parties in the large conference facility, but if you are here on your own - go downtown. It's nicer.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Wellpastit
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We arrived at the hotel after midnight (coming from Sighisoara Medieval Festival) and went straight to the bed. The rooms looked basic, the bathroom as well.
We actually booked a room in this hotel because we decided in the very last minute to go to the festival and all the hotels in Sighisoara were overbooked. As this hotel is located just 40 km away from Sighisoara, it seemed to be a good choice.
And it was a great choice indeed! We took the breakfast in the Grill restaurant, which is designed like a bridge over the motorway, so you can sip your tea in the morning while watching the trucks "passing under your table". The breakfast, included in the price of a room, was not bad at all. They offer some sorts of local cheese, the maturated one was absolutely gorgeous. I tried it on a slice of toasted country bread, with fresh tomatoes on top! For the money I paid for the room, the breakfast was great.
The cherry on the cake is definitely the spa centre! The access to the swimming pool and the sun bath terrace is free of charge for the hotel's guest. The swimming pool is just impressive, I couldn't believe my eyes that I swim in such a pool in a 3 stars hotel: it's far better than the pools you may find in the 4 stars hotel in Romania. The service is also great, a large selection of cocktails and refreshments is available on the roof terrace. They have also jacuzzi, Turkish bath - all free of charge for the guests!
Moreover, the parking lot is located inside the lower level of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jazzumbo
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The food in the restaurant is very good, the staff ok, the hotel has all the basics, quite clean. I would have liked the mattresses to have been newer, and the water in the pool much clearer. Your eyes would ache in the pool. But all in all, good value for the money, we came back one week later without the kids, for the food and spa. And a nice city.

Room Tip: there was a noise from time to time in the night, in both rooms we stayed in.