“Great place!!!”
Review of Dublin Irish Pub

Dublin Irish Pub
Ranked #24 of 93 Restaurants in Tirgu Mures
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

Altough it's probably the best place in town there is a huge problem with the food. I highly recomend the place but if you can try to stick to drinks.

There are newer reviews for Dublin Irish Pub

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We used to eat at Irish pub a lot and we always ordered from their pizza delivery for home as well because the giant pizza had a special taste. But then something happened to the food, presumably they changed the cook. Once the delivered pizza was so terrible we could not eat it. It was salty and hard and it had miserable ingredients. More and more people started complaining. I really don't recommend this restaurant because we don't eat there anymore either.

1  Thank Szerendipity
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I was with firends and had drink was ok but I had the worst experience in my life here with food......... dio mio... greasy and tasteless and just bad. there are good places with traditional food or italian food in this beautiful transilvania town, this is not one of them.

1  Thank Maurizio B
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Sacricica marinated in Guiness and roasted is brilliant ! Too bad (for me, at least) that this is a smoking permitted location.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

After eating here many times in the past, and usually being ok, I have just spent two days in bed (and the bathroom!!!) after eating a "Romanian beafsteak" there.... Sadly I will have to avoid eating here now.

1  Thank ChrisEdge71