“Excellent Place to Stay”

Plaza V & Plaza V Executive Hotel
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Tirgu Mures
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Great location in heart of Tirgu Mures, along the main boulevard. Within walking distance of many fine eateries. Hotel itself appears to be recently renovated. It is very clean and modern. In fact, the contemporary design is a little different. Comfortable room, although it took quite a while for the air conditioning to cool the room. I would recommend this place.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Laura F, Manager at Plaza V & Plaza V Executive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Valuable Plaza V Hotel Guest!

On behalf of the Plaza V Team, I would like to thank you for your time taken to post your review about our hotel on the Tripadvisor.com website and the hight scores that you have awarded us with. We are glad taht you had a nice time here with us.

We hope to welcoming you back soon!

Until than, I wish you all the best,

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Highly recommended, great place to stay. Hotel is modern and clean, with the luxury welness and smiling helpfull staff. The breakfast buffet is more than satisfying. Next time i will be here as well, unfortunatelly, we could stay just one night...

Stayed: July 2014
Laura F, Manager at Plaza V & Plaza V Executive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Plaza V Hotel Guest!

On behalf of the Plaza V Team, I would like to thank you for your time taken to post your review about our hotel on the Tripadvisor.com website and the hight scores that you have awarded us with. Guests such as yourself enable us to continue the level of service that we provide.

We thank you for your positive comments and I sincerely hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

the hotel is quite new you the rooms are big, clean and equipped with fresh new forniture, every room has a different style - sometimes a little bit kitch, but it is not a matter of life or death.
Friendly staff, massive buffet breakfast in the very center of the city.
The only defect is poor quality internet. Maybe only the day i have been there, who knows....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ferno!

I will share with all my colleagues your positive comments. Thank you very much for your time taken to post your review about Plaza Hotel on the Tripadvisor.com website and the hight scores that you have awarded us with. I'm glad to hear that you were satisfied by our location, room, staff and breakfast. We are a design hotel, and yes all the rooms are different. About the internet, indeed there were some small issues, because we are making some upgrades to our system, but I hope that they won't be, in the future.

I sincerely hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

stayed 5 nights with my granddaughter.friendly helpful staff.very clean hotel,had the best ceasar salad i have eaten,my 20year old granddaughter had beef steak, said it was cooked medium as she ask for, not over done, very tender.granddaughter used the spa,was very quiet only her and our friend with her young daughter using it at the time.

Room Tip: 4th floor,overlooking the towns floral clock lovely view,road noise not to bad at night if you close...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Laura F, Manager at Plaza V & Plaza V Executive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Annie,

Thank you for the wonderful review! Our staff members are always pleased to read positive feedback from our guests. We strive to maintain a friendly and relaxing environment for all of our guests. I am thrilled you liked our restaurant and the offered services. I will congratulate the chef for you.

We pride ouselves with guests like you! Hope to welcom you back soon, at Plaza V Hotel!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

WOW!

What an amazing hotel! If this was in London it would probably cost £300 a night but the cost of my stay was just 50 Euros.

I was given a choice of rooms all with a different colour scheme. There was someone to park the car, someone to carry my bags. The room was spacious with a decent TV, comfortable bed and luxurious carpet. The bathroom was totally modern and everything was very clean.

There was a wedding party there so the restaurant was not open. The "thump thump" of the music echoed throughout the whole hotel and at 10:30, when I went to bed, it was still going strong. I thought that I was in for a long night, but, at 11 pm it all stopped and everyone went home. Silence reigned!

Breakfast was a buffet in the restaurant with a choice of Romanian style and also Western European. There was even a bottle of champagne on offer!

Well worth a visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Laura F, Manager at Plaza V & Plaza V Executive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive review! Your feedback is very important for us. The positive critics help us maintaining the good part of our services, and the negative ones give us the oportunity of improvment.

I am glad that you liked our hotel. Regarding the music, we are sorry for the inconvenience!

I will share with all my colleagues your positive comments and I sincerely hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed at Plaza V hotel only for a night. It's situated in the center of the town, rooms are clean and a bit too fancy. Hotel personnel is very nice and helpful.
Breakfast was variate enough and tasty.
The hotel offers good speed free wi-fi but poor TV reception ( maybe it was something wrong with the TV in my room).
For a business trip is a good choice and I will come back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you very much for your review in TripAdvisor. Your feedback is very important to us! About the TV, I am sure it was an isolated incident, and next time when you will stay with us I hope you will be fully satisfyed by our services!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Excellent location and the staff, at the reception as well at the restaurant. Remarkable was the cleanliness, friendliness of the staff, and the excellent seafood menu. I kindly recommend this hotel for any stay purpose.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Laura F, Manager at Plaza V & Plaza V Executive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate your nice comments and taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here especially that you found our staff to be helpful and engaging.

Hope to see you soon back, here at Plaza Hotel.