“Pleasent afternoon :)”
Review of Pepper

Pepper
Ranked #89 of 283 Restaurants in Timisoara
Price range: US$6 - US$58
Description: Cozy place, freshly designed, in the historical center of Timisoara, the famous Unirii Market, serving grills, steaks, hamburgers, tapas, pizza, soups... everything cooked in ovens with charcoal or wood. The bar is offering different type of draft beers, whiskeys, cocktails and more. Late in the evening, Pepper is proposing a warm atmosphere with nice music and why not... networking at a excellent red wine testing session or dancing till 2 am. Often, live music is delighting the beloved customers.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was the first time for me at Pepper. It was a pleasent surprise for me.The atmosphere is nice and I enjoyed the decorations. It was very difficult for me to decide what to eat because everything sounded interesting. In the end I have chosen the smoked pulled beef. Even though it is a kind of "burger" it is not an usual one. The bread is totally different and the meat is spectacular: great texture and smoked flavor. It represents a very good choice for those who like spicy food. The prices are the usual ones for city center and the service was good. Recommend the place :)

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice place, good music, good vibe, the food is gorgeous and delicious, the service is great

Diana G, Public Relations Manager at Pepper, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you, Marijana! Looking forward to your next visit! :)

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Been to this place with some colegues as we decided to spend our afternoon working outdoors. I ordered the smoked pulled beef but I was surprized to find out its just a burger - this is listed under "samboo'x crazy flavours" which doesn't really sounds like a burger / sandwich category, very strage choice for the title in menu listing.
Anyway, as I'm not a fan of burgers, I end up taking the duck & pineapple but didn't enjoy it, it was too sweet for my taste but the thing I didn't like the most was the sauce which was very oily, way too oily for my taste (not good if you're on a diet). I order a house bread but it was not helpful as bread had only the shell and no middle.
The portion was also pretty small, much smaller than I expected and I would say, not worth the price. Service was also kind of slow, even tho the place was not crowded they didn't seem to be watching the customers but rather chatting with eachother.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

In a nutshell, the interiour design perfectly reflects the quality of the food and the service. My husband and I celebrated our anniversary there, both had the beef cooked to perfection, the sidedishes were super juicy and tasty and seasoned as they should be and the desserts are to die for. The prices are average for any restaurant in any Old City in Europe, so I cannot say anything else than Two Thumbs Up, Pepper!!!!! Keep it up and don't change a thing!!!

Thank you for the review, Oana! :) We're very happy you enjoyed your visit! Looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Before my review - I've visited this place I think at least 10 times - either with friends or business partners. Never was disappointed or unpleased with the place, service, food or drinks. I highly recommend this place - even if it's price tag it's a mid-high one - you pay for what you get - definitely worth it. Keep up the good work team.

Diana G, Public Relations Manager at Pepper, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you, Cristian! Looking forward to your next visit! :)