“credit card not accepted”
Review of Casa cu Flori

Casa cu Flori
Ranked #78 of 263 Restaurants in Timisoara
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2014

the fact that I could not pay with credit card was very awkward, the more embarrassing was that nobody told me before I ordered that I can't pay with credit card, and had to get some cash from the atm.

1  Thank Dan N

Reviewed 24 April 2014

My best dinner ever !! The food was excellent, a romantic atmosphere with candles, the staff was nice !

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Nice location, in the heart of the city, in an old building, lovely renovated. I've been there on many occasions, for events of just for a good lunch or dinner. Food is tasty, not over priced and the service in prompt. You have a large choice on the menu, including sweets made on sight.

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a good meal here. Pancakes and cheese to start followed by wild boar and chicken in white wine sauce. The complimentary fresh bread and salad aperitif were nice as well. The only let down was the wine and the restaurant being a bit smokey. But it was a top notch evening.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I've been here more times than I'd care to count during my visits to Timisoara. They've got a massive selection of good food and I love absolutely everything on their menu. If you have a chance, definitely set on the upstairs patio. Though I prefer to avoid smokers, it's outside in the air with the beautiful flowers which are ever-present on the inside and outside especially at that "House with Flowers". The servers have been awesome, the food is good, the company and atmosphere is what I love. Recommended to everyone who's visited.