“Ideal choice for a short or longer stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
A HUGE BED
Our lovely garden
The garden pavilion
Your beds!
The lovely and fully equipped kitchen
Sunset in the kitchen!
Green garden with places to relax
Beds
Relax in our garden
Sunset in the kitchen
The bright bathroom!
Sunset in the garden
Green grass and colorful flowers in our Garden!
Kitchen view
A HUGE bed
The beds
Bathroom
Bathroom
Flowers in our garden
You can make a HUGE bed, or separate it into 3 beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 37 reviews

Reviews from our community

BrusselsT...
Brussels
“Ideal choice for a short or longer stay”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in October 2015

I was the second guest to stay in Alex' Beautiful Garden for 4 days during the 1st edition of the Art Encounters. What I found was a modern personal airbnb with very friendly and attentive hosts, an extremely comfy bed, a vitamin-boosting breakfast of fresh apple juice and homemade bread... Alex picked me up at & brought me to the airport for a minor fee. Up since 4am I appreciated the complimentary pancakes and apples that awaited me. In addition to helping me find my way around the Art Encounters, Alex, an architect, showed me some of Timisoara's architectural gems. His mum's Sunday dessert was a sweet treat. Make sure to try (and buy) a bottle of his granddad's homemade rakia... I could go on: I have nothing but positive comments to make about my stay, the place and my hosts. An ideal choice for a short or longer stay. I'll be back for the next Art Encounters if not before!

Date of stay: October 2015
26 Sep 2017
Thank you Tony. Looking forward to see you again for the next Art Encounters taking place in September. Best regards!
Gerhard R
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I stayed 2 nights with three friends and had a wonderful time. Damian and family were wonderful hosts and they have a great home. They city is great (a comfortable walk away) and was an ideal end to our Romania tour. I highly recommend it.

Your age range 25-34
Елисавета...
Varna, Bulgaria
“Wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stayed at Garden house for 2 nights in fabulously designed new studio with modern interior, very comfortable bed, well furnished and equipped kitchen. Beautiful views of the garden, safe parking place. The owners are friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay here. Highly recommend Garden house.

GailEdge
Homer, Alaska
“Oasis”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Damian and his family were great hosts. The apartment is set back from the street, behind a fence in a garden. It was peaceful, comfortable and very clean. Damian took us on a tour of Timisoara that we will never forget. Timiasora is beautiful and so rich with history.

Date of stay: November 2016
silvian91...
“Great design & service!”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Loved the serenity of the place! Everything was perfect: room, service, garden, location, would go there again for sure!

m k
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Very comfortable, peaceful accommodation.”
Reviewed 10 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Damian and his family were excellent hosts who made us feel very welcome and gave us a lot of useful advice for traveling around the area. They even offered their home-grown vegetables to use in our cooking! The garden is beautiful and the room was spacious and comfortable, with plenty of natural light. The property is also well located, with the town centre only 10 mins away by foot.

Date of stay: May 2017
Your age range 18-24
15 Jun 2017
It was a pleasure meeting you and your friends. Best regards! Garden House
Gheorghiu...
Arad, Romania
“Great experience, beautiful design, relaxing garden, everything you need :)”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Positioned in a calm neighborhood, not very far from the center, this apartment was the perfect choice for us ( my boyfriend and me). The interior is designed with a lot of care for details and ambiance and it is equipped with everything you need.
Even if we arrived very late and would have liked to have more time to enjoy the beautiful garden, we still got the chance to have a relaxing breakfast outside, surrounded by trees, flowers and some very cute and discreet cats. The host was extremely nice and helpful and we are definitely thinking of coming back when we will be in Timisoara.

15 Jun 2017
Thanks Arina. Our warm regards to you and your friend! Garden House team.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.