“Embarrassment to all tapas restaurants”
Review of Tapa De Comida - CLOSED

Tapa De Comida
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Spanish, Bar, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Terrible food! We ordered multiple tapas and didn't wait for it all to arrive, left half the way through the dinner with the horrible aftertaste of cheap frozen pizza (this is the only analogy I can find). Staff and waiters were very nice and the restaurant itself is pretty cool, but please CHANGE THE CHEF!!!

There are newer reviews for Tapa De Comida

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I went with my family today to this restaurant. We like tapas and thought we would have a Spanish experience in the center of Moscow. We were disappointed with the quality of food. The meatballs were brought cold. Also in the restaurant they don't serve tapas so you need to arrange for tapas to be brought to the restaurant from the bar which brings some inconvenience.

The place is really nicely decorated from outside and inside. It's sad that such place is not earning tasty food.

Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is my often choice for business lunch. I can't say it's splendid or awesome, but to my opinion one of a good choice in the area of Tsvetnoy blvrd for business lunch. It has three floors, smoking and not smoking area, sport bar and just nice interiours. Service, mostly is ok. Never seen it crowded.
So, I'd really recommend to drop in and have a look.
Good luck.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Great Spanish food(and not only Spanish), football translation, friendly stuff, good price! 24/7! If u want to chill and easy atmosphere -go to the -1 floor!

Reviewed 17 July 2012

Not a good choice for a Spanish cuisine. The jamon was represented in the menu in one line and was below our expectations. The wine was warm, not chilled to the right temperature. We even didn't want to stay for a main course and left the place.

1  Thank Sertova