Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Руслан
Khimki, Russia

Room - 4 of 5

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Oct 2021via mobile
Good quality for reasonable price
By writing these review I had a purpose to underline the specifics of room and service that will be faced by the most of the visitors.
1. Check in is quite easy, but sometimes there are jams due to high popularity across the Russian travelers. The estimated waiting time could be enhanced more than one hour, please keep it in mind and be prepared to wait (take an airplane pillow with you that will help you to sleep in the chair while it)
2. Room
I can say not much here,I had a room on 22-th floor with good park view. Some things to improve:
- please clean your window glass more often
- curtains could be made from light-blocking material, but 3 stars of course don’t regard such quality
The rest of room does if ice were good and matched to my estimations of 3 star room. It was clean! It has a good illumination that surprises especially

3. Food.
The one disappointing thing was food quality in the restaurant.
I was ordered a lunch buffet, I had dinner and breakfast
The food quality was not enough for me.
I can put an examples:
- watermelon were on lunch were disgusting
- meat dishes were consisting of the small amount of meat mixed with rise or bread (it was important due to I don’t eat so much carbohydrates)
- I’m not completely sure but dairy dishes were made from a “fake milk”
- sweets were made on fake cream (I know that kind of confectionery powder - it’s a kick for your health)
Considering the food you could make it more natural and better quality using a real grocery contents) I believe you can do it!

Summarizing all that I said I could recommend this hotel, but one remark - don’t expect anything from the food I thing this problems spreads across the most of Russian hotel venues

All 3 meals
Date of stay: October 2021
Room Tip: Don’t rely on the food in the embedded restaurants:) Use the restaurants located near
Trip type: Travelled solo
Metropol Hall at the Hotel Metropol Moscow
5.3 miles from Beta Hotel Izmailovo
View more hotels in Moscow
1,248 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2019

Very basic hotel in a Soviet building. Service is quite good. Prices are relatively low for Moscow, as it is located out of the centre. Personally I like that, to stay in a greener area of the city. The good thing is its proximity to the metro, at just 3 minutes walking. The metro drives you to the heart of Moscow in 20 minutes. Supermarkets nearby.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank joebackpack
Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

I was in this hotel for three nights with my family. Our room was in 19th floor and a little small for adding third bed. The location is near the metro. Personel are friendly and helping. I did not use restaurant for breakfast. It will be one of my future choices in my next trip to moscow

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank masssedighi
Reviewed 24 August 2019

5 mins walk to metro station, close to Izmailovsky market, food, eating and shopping center, big building with multi-storey history olympic village, busy small reception with slow check in, only 3-4 staff working for many guests each day, separate 6 fast lifts to all different floor bedrooms, bright twin bedroom with big window and city view, room size not big, small bedding but clean and tidy with round table and chairs, enough space for open suitcase, no air-condition but with a table fan and heater, history hotel old fashion but facilities works properly, disadvantage is wifi compulsory needs to have phone card to connect and store baggage needs cost, but overall convenient and worth to stay.

Room tip: choose air-condition room during summer
2  Thank Kuenkuenkuen
Reviewed 22 August 2019

I just loved my stay in this hotel. The location and facilities around are fabulous. You have metro, restaurants, 24x7 store just outside the hotel and within 2 mins walking. This has been my best stay experience in Moscow so far. My room was also upgraded to suite at no extra cost and the room was fabulous. The front desk is quire helpful as well. This hotel is totally worth for price and I am going to stay here again when I visit Moscow next.

Room tip: Suites are amazing
2  Thank JAYANT M
Reviewed 25 June 2019 via mobile

The Beta building hotel at the Vega convention center has one advantage over other hotels in Moscow: it is cheaper because it is so far away from the city center thar it takes over an hour and a half of heavy traffic to reach. Because it is cheaper it's so full that there are lines for the elevators, lines to get a table at breakfast/dinner, lines for coffee, lines for check in/out.
The dinning room is on the second floor without elevator, so if u have problems with stairs choose another hotel.
The feeling is of being on a very busy airport or train station.
Rooms are small and bathtub side panel is very high so it is difficult to get in and out.
The rooms though are very clean and security is tight.Food is of medium quality but there is a big variety.
I would not choose this hotel unless I was very young and in no hurry to reach the city center.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SYLVIA B