US$91
US$106
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$68
  • Restaurant
Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$96
  • Pool
Vega Hotel & Convention Center(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$42
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$189
US$174
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Moscow Sokolniki(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$52
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Peter I(Moscow)
US$198
US$157
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$235
US$202
US$256
US$215
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

All reviewsvery nice hotelred squarewardrobesuitcaseskettlesaunacentremetro
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The location is great! Walking distance to red square and several restaurants. Takes about 20-25 minutes to walk.

The room was big and bright with AC in the room. Clean bathroom without tub.

We didn’t have breakfast in the hotel because of the high cost. Instead we eat in the cafe next door. More variation and cheaper.

The WiFi is SUPER!!! And it’s the best thing about this hotel.

Down side of the hotel is the personal. They are rude and they don’t speak any English. Asked the reception where I can by some souvenirs and she looked at me as a ?
It’s a nice hotel but they should put more effort in the personal

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We booked Arbat Residence with high hopes, the photos looked great and it looked like a cute little ‘boutique’ hotel. For the price we paid, we were very disappointed with what we got. Where do I start?
- we were put on the 4th floor, the floor that even the lift doesn’t get to, you have to take it to the 3rd floor and take stairs to the 4th, lugging your heavy bag with you.
- the room was very ‘bijou’ and what I mean by that is ‘small’, you couldn’t swing a cat in there.
- the bathroom /broom cupboard was filthy, dirty toilet and pubes in the shower, plus maybe there was a drain problem as it smelled quite bad in there.
- our room had a skylight window with a white blind, not very good for blocking out the light!
- the 4th floor is full of wooden panels, and there were a distinct lack of fire extinguishers and fire exits.
- location was a 15 minute walk from the nearest Metro station which by Moscow’s standards is far.

I’m glad we only stayed here one night, a few nights previously we’d stayed at The Golden Ring hotel for the same price which was sooo much better.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I got a room on the 4th floor it was very cozy I called it loft. The staff was very accommodating and allowed early check in AND late check out as a compliment. The hotel is VERY clean!! My loft room was small BUT had all u need. I have problems with my back and usually I have difficult time sleeping when not at home. The bad was very decent. I woke up refreshed. Definitely recommend and will stay again. It is close to the metro, you can’t beat the price for what it offers. Thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Loved it.As I often Moscow business visitor I have staid in a lot of hotels but this one is probably the best I ever stayed in. As soon as I arrived I was cheched in and given key to beautiful clean and cozy room.
Owner and stuff were courteous, outgoing and very helpful. It's located in a city center which is very convinent and beautiful. Their price per room was the lowest too. This hotel is def my go to place whenever Im in Moscow again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Very good location. The rooms are clean and spacious. Did not like the shower. Shower is too low and it has hurt the head. If you arrived before check in time you can leave your suitcases at the reception area. I liked a kettle and fridge in the room everything you need.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business