All reviews a big shopping mall third ring front desk ring road room service metro station clean hotel min walk very pleasant stay comfortable room hotel is located tea and coffee top floor red square good size excellent hotel star hotel
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I ended up at this hotel after the usual place I stay was fully booked, Hilton Garden Inn Krasnoselskaya exceeded my expectations by a lot! The location is super convenient, although it might not look central on the map, it is right on the 3rd Ring Road, which was superb for me as I had my meetings in Moscow City (I used Uber which is very affordable in Moscow). Also I walked to the metro station at one point, it took me about 10 mins (but ask reception to show you a shortcut as it is not on the GPS). My room was facing the back, which was fantastic as I couldn't hear any traffic noise. The room was large, everything was new and clean, the bed was comfortable. The check-in was super fast and efficient. I used room service as I arrived at midnight, and the restaurant was closed, my food was delivered within 15 mins and was above par, I could not wished for more! Although there were no bathrobes in the room, they delivered them fast after a call. Breakfast in the morning was plentiful, there were lots of waiters refilling the buffet and taking care of the tables. And I paid a fraction of the price I usually pay in Moscow for a 4* accommodation. I certainly will be back!

Room tip: Ask for a back-facing room to have noise-free nights
1  Thank MarineGirl2017
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We spent 6 nights in this hotel. It is a new hotel, centrally located, away from the heart of Moscow. Krasnosel’skaya Metro station is only minutes away, and trains are very frequent (every minute or so).
The rooms are nice, service is excellent and members of the staff are welcoming, willing and trying (thank you Artem, and others). Breakfast was very good, with a very nice selection and options. There’s a mall across from the hotel with many stores and restaurants (try Il Patio, Italian, on the 3rd floor).
We will definitely come back and stay in this hotel next time we’re in town.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank _yjd20
Kirill_Sokolov_2016, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear guest,
We would like to thank you for your fantastic feedback on our service!
Great to read that you enjoyed your room, breakfast in our restaurant and hotel's location. We will be glad to share your kind words about our service with the entire team.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon!
With kind regards from Moscow,
Team of HGI Krasnoselskaya

Reviewed 28 September 2018

It is not my first stay in this hotel. In my opinion it has the ideal location - near metro station on the direct line to Moscow downtown - Teatral'naya square and Chistye Prudy. The breakfast is reach and fresh, across the road there is the huge market place (Decathlon, Auchan etc) with high quality food court.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank vladimir_chev
Kirill_Sokolov_2016, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Dear Vladimir,
Thank you for your review and for your loyalty to our hotel!
We are glad that you liked the hotel's location and quality of our breakfast.
Our team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
Yours sincerely,
Team of HGI Krasnoselskaya

Reviewed 20 September 2018

A typical European Hilton Garden Inn. I found everything to be nice, as usual. Mattress and all bedding are comfortable, room is spacious. No bath tub, which isn't good for me, but hot water in the shower is good. Breakfast is nice, coffee is not really nice. Security to the room is good. Wifi is good.

Just an underground cross away from a big shopping mall with local products and price. I didn't use the public transport but it seems there are a plenty nearby. Easy to use Uber to go around.

I was expecting a huge highway and noisy but not really. I didn't hear any noise from my room, as it was facing another rooms in the building.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank psychedelicangel
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Apart from the position of the hotel, close to a highway, so quite noisy, instead of good isolation, and a view that shows you how trafic in Moscow is a nightmare, this is an excellent surprise.
The room are big enough, well designed and clean. The wifi is fast and stable. Breakfast could be a little bit better in terms of quality (bring some real orange juice, damn it !!), but the assortment is good enough. The gym is clean and big enough. Machines are good and enough for a daily exercise. Is missing a swimming pool maybe ? ;)
And one day, the cleaning of my room hasn't been done, which, to me, was absolutely not a problem. The day after, to apologize, they offered me a big plate of fruits. Much appreciated. They want to do good.
And in general, the service is excellent.
A minus regarding the room service : the food could be a little bit better ...
I'll come back here, for sure !

2  Thank Groovemasterjay