Royal Zenith Hotel II
US$90
US$293
Aquamarine Hotel(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$104
Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$148
Marriott Hotels
Peter I(Moscow)
US$214
US$209
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Vega Hotel & Convention Center(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$364
US$327
US$315
US$225
Agoda.com
US$681
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2012

We visited Moscow in the end of November and decided to stay in Royal-Zenith-II. We arrived rather late in the evening and after dinner and short walk around the territory went to sleep. To my mind the room was a little bit small but comfortable, maybe it seems so because of the twin bed, that was really large. Bathroom is really great, bright and there is a jakuzzi. Everything is clean and you can call room service anytime.
The restaurant was very spacious, you can choose separated table or sit somewhere in the middle if you would like to watch aquqarium. The service was rather quick, and while waiting we enjoyed the atmosphere around. When the dishes we ready, we were really surprised by the cuisine! It was really great! In la carte we can chose something from traditionally Russian food and really appreciated it, it was the unique experience for us, as it was our first time in Moscow.
After dinner we had a short walk around the surroundings overlooking Moscow River and then ordered taxi to get us to the city, where visited Red Square and some went some sightseeing.
On our returning back to the hotel receptionist offered us to visit their Spa – center with swimming pool, sauna and massage. As we stayed for three days they gifted us 1 hour free massage. That was a real surprise for us, by the way the massagists were from Thailand.
Many thanks to the staff of the hotel for making our visit there wonderful!

Room Tip: you can chose the room overlooking the river or the inner garden, to my opinion it is quieter is you take the river view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaksMary
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Lovely hotel, exquisite food, the wellnesscenter was very relaxing,
Staff was extremely helpful and friendly throughout. Rooms are very clean.Highly recommended...would definitely be gong back....I would give it a 5 star rating

Room Tip: "Corner suites are large and sunny"
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank nurtan l
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Not long ago I travelled through Moskou and I stayed over in Hotel Royal Zenith for two nights: We were pleasantly surprised by quality and customer services of the staff. The staff was very friendly, Dinner was excellent, the wellnesscenter was very relaxing, I slept in a nice and clean room and for my opinion was that the prices where very cheap. So overall I give this Hotel 5 stars. There is a very good possibilty, I will return to this place

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2012

We stayed in this hotel this october. There is an amazing atmosphere inside. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly throughout. Rooms are clean and well equiped. Whenever we have stayed here, we have been satisfied.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 21 July 2011

My business partner and I stayed at the Royal Zenith hotel. We were pleasantly surprised by quality and customer services of the staff. The size of the room was great, clean and felt very worm and welcome. It's a very good hotel, i would give it a 5 star rating, I've been to a different hotels in Moscow, and now, i will only stay in Royal Zenith II going forward.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business