Aquamarine Hotel
Sovietsky Historical Hotel(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$305
US$776
US$1,626
  • Pool
Vega Hotel & Convention Center(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$1,254
US$1,053
US$1,812
US$1,663
Hotels.com
Hotel Intourist Kolomenskoe(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$923
US$1,477
US$2,827
  • Restaurant
All reviewsred squaremetro stationnice hotelbusiness hotelquiet locationminute walkspeak excellentfront desk staffhundred meterstretyakov galleryby footpleasant stayfree wifibusiness triphotel locatedrooms are modernbottled water
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our group recently stayed at this lovely hotel in Moscow. It was very modern with well appointed rooms and a friendly English speaking staff. The breakfast was excellent. It was also very quiet and at the same within easy walking distance of the Kremlin and St. Basil’s.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We staid at this hotel in April. The hotel met all our expectations, in particular for the great location, amble staffs, very good rooms and fast internet services.
Defenetly we would recommend this hotel for families or caples.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Having stayed here half a dozen times in the last 4 years or so, I can attest that the hotel is new, well run and great to stay at.

The rooms are well designed, clean and comfortable.
The staff is well trained and friendly.
The breakfast offers a good selection of fresh and good quality food.

The conference service is also commendable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The Staff is what I like most about the hotel. They speak good English; they are warm, helpful, and friendly. I can mention Guzal, Egor, another girl (sorry I forgot her name), and most especially EKATERINA. She was so welcoming right when we checked in and helpful all throughout. One time I panicked thinking that I lost my phone, so I informed the Staff and rushed out to the last place I thought I left it at. When I returned to the hotel, I saw Ekaterina and the door assistant checking the grounds looking for it, thinking that I might have dropped it when I got off the cab. So helpful of her. Good news was, I would later find out that the phone was just in my room, having dropped it under the bed. What a relief!

The only downside I can think of is that the metro is not close enough. The nearest Metro is a good 10-minute walk and it's not easy when it is winter, very cold, and the road is covered with snow or becomes slippery. Otherwise, during more favourable climate, it should be no problem.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
aquamarine2010, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Aquamarine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Hogan2008,
We really appreciate your loyalty and comments about your stay!
I have shared your comments with our Front Office team and we are really happy that you valued our attitude!
It is the best motivation for us in our work.
Looking forward to welcoming you back at Aquamarine Hotel!
Kind Regards,
Alexandra

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a week in March 2018. Loved the service! The staff are very friendly, efficient, and helpful. Special mention goes to Ekaterina, Guzal, and Egor. Thanks for making our stay pleasant! :-)

The room was clean, comfortable, and spacious, with good lighting.

The hotel was quite near Red Square (2.3 kilometers), approx US$4-5 via Uber taxi. A bit of a walk to the nearest subway station (1.2 kilometers), but I guess, when it is not snowing, it can be a a pleasant stroll. :-) I would recommend it to people who prefer hotels in quieter neighborhoods.

There are many places to eat near the hotel: breakfast at Paul, fast lunch at Marukame, afternoon tea/coffee at Viani, dinner at Giovedi. Walking distance to Tretyakov Gallery. Also near the only English/Foreign Language Bookstore in Moscow that I saw.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Juan Ariel C,
We are glad to express our gratitude for choosing Aquamarine hotel, and leaving your opinion about your stay! We are pleased that you mentioned our Front Desk team, that fact means a lot for us. Thank you!
We do hope to see you again at our hotel!
Kind regards,