Lotte Hotel Moscow
  • Breakfast included
US$148
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Vega Hotel & Convention Center(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
  • Restaurant
US$317
US$307
US$366
US$328
  • Pool
Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$203
HotelsClick
1,132 results
All reviewsheated toiletmolton brown toiletriesred squareluxurious roomsluxury hotelrain showeran excellent hoteldeluxe roomrooms are greatbreakfast buffetroom servicebusiness tripconcierge servicecaviarbusiness centerconvenient locationmetro station
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I was here for four days in March and it was incredible. First off, the staff was extremely gracious. I'm Russian myself, and I admit that we're not exactly known for our hospitality, but the people working here could easily change anyone's mind! The water that comes through the tap is clean, and I can't stress how rare that is for Moscow. Rooms were big and very clean. If you want a luxury hotel where everything goes perfectly, this is your place.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Elena B
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed at Lotte for our final 5days in Moscow before leaving Russia, and we were all very very happy about our choice we made. We had a connected room for family of 4, kids still had their school and had to practice their violin during our stay, and surprisingly, when we closed the connected room doors from each side, not even a single string sound came into our room! This was so unusual for Moscow buildings, even our blxxdy expensive apartment couldn't shut out kids' terrible string sound because of their central heating pipes running throughout our apartment, but here in Lotte had done that so perfectly!
Rooms are spacious and clean, well insulated,high ceilings, plenty of clean hot water for shower, and really comfy beds with well lit room lights.
Service in the hotel was also great, hotel staffs are all really kind and well trained, breakfast with wide selection, even with rice, miso soup & grilled salmon for Asian guests.
If I ever have to go back to Moscow and stay in a hotel, I'll definitely choose Lotte again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank AMTxyz
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is a truly luxurious hotel with very warm, friendly and caring staff! We felt greatly pampered and well taken care of! This is a jewel in Moscow, especially considering how bad the service outside of the hotel can get… This hotel is also extremely friendly for the elderly!

2  Thank Veronica_ML
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stayed here on business for 2 nights. Firstly the man on reception noticed it was my birthday during the say and upgraded me to a stunning room and then on arriving back to my room after work on my birthday a cake was bought up and 2 nice ladies sang happy birthday to me.

The rooms are great , the service in the hotel + bar is brilliant and what I thought would be a bit of a birthday non-event away from my family was made so much better by the hotel staff. The hotel is also in an area with great restaurants and bars just a very short walk away and very safe

Definitely the best hotel I have stayed in in Moscow and hop with the best I have stayed in worldwide

Thanks to all the staff

Room Tip: there are 4 rooms on the 7th floor that are much larger than the normal room , I think they are 746, 747, 748 , 749. They cost more mush are lovely
2  Thank steven p
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I can only agree with many of the previous comments as the hotel is really excellent, rooms are great, breakfast is superb etc etc …..

What really amazed me is that I have been MANY times before in Moscow, but this is the first time I can really state that the hotel staff seems to have a genuine friendly, smile and helpful attitude and in Moscow this is …. Priceless 

1  Thank stefanom209