“Moscow trip”

Ranked #21 of 310 Hotels in Moscow
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“Moscow trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

It was my first time to stay in luxury hotel abroad and was very nice. And what I like is to take cavieor for breakfast in the Morning. Anyway I love the place and I love Moscow.you should come and stay at this hotel

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Armin E, General Manager at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear traveler,

Thank you so much for your inspirational call to your fellow travelers to Moscow. I was very pleased to learn that you enjoyed the caviar as a treat for breakfast and told everyone about it. The chef always trys to add new items, healthy and local to the menu of the most important meal of day. Next time try our home made muesli's with fresh or home made dried fruit.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Armin Eberhard

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Excellent hotel.
The concierge is awesome .. they will do everything possible to solve any problem you could have.
The fitness center is also good
Only drawback .. the hotel is far from the subway so not so easy to commute

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Armin E, General Manager at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Traveler,

I very much appreciate your very positive review our concierge’s effort, our navigators are an important role for your support while in the city and I am delighted to learn that the ladies were there when you needed them.
I promise we will continue to develop and add to our expertise for your future visits.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Staying here for the second time and have nothing to complain about. Excellent location, rooms quality and food. Polite personnel, good atmosphere. Can definitely recommend it for business and leisure.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your very positive feedback about your second stay with us, the team and I are grateful for you being an ambassador for our property. I especially value your feedback about the team, as the associates do make all the difference.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your third visit!

London
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Good welcome, nice and spacious room, good aircon, comfortable bed. All good, plus a nice executive floor where complimentary drinks and food are available. The food is simple but very nice, all the more so for not carrying an added charge. On my second night I ate in one of the ground-floor restaurants, that serves thai food. By stark contrast, that was ridiculously expensive and pretty average.
Overall, I recommend this hotel to a business traveller, as it delivers the necessary things well. As I am a Marriott loyalty member, I really felt I was singled out for special treatment, which adds to the warm sentiments!
Probably not the perfect hotel for a holiday. The hotel is a bit impersonal, and not so convenient for the sites. Not perfect, but not bad either.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Travellingdave0
Odessa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Thank you for amazing service!Galina, Marta, Dasha, Kristina are very attentive, helpful and friendly. Delivering positive attitude and high quality service. Was no disappointment from the staff of this Hotel. Rooms and gym facilities are great.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dresden, Germany
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I was stayed in RMC one week ago. Nice hotel and rooms. At the front desk Eugen (didn't remember his name correctly) made an upgrade to me and the room was realy great, it's called corner suit or something like that. But wifi connection in the room is terrible. 1st of all my there was some problems with my credit card, and i should exchange my money to rubles. But then i realize that i should leave a deposit to use some extras, like a wifi connection. For this one they told me to leave 12k of rubles... But i just asked them do not closed minibar and coz i need an internet. Whatever they offer me a voucher... 1 password for 1 device for 800 RR... but it didn't work. Then i asked Eugen to do something, coz i need a wifi connection to work. He asked night manager Denis to find a working passwords and he gave me a new one. 6 pass's for 3 days per 2400 RR (they gave me a discount, coz i was very angry after i told them that 4800 for WiFi just for 3 days it's too much!!), but connection... Of coz i expect that it's will not the speed of light but it was very slowly. Plz change our internet-operator or do smthng... Coz i should stay again more then 10 times... and i don't want to feel that i'm in 90's and everybody arounds me don't know what it is - the WiFi connection.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Armin E, General Manager at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Traveller,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback on the accommodation during your recent trip to the Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre. I agree that our Premier Corner Suites are a treat to find in Moscow, with over 75 square meters, a generous living and bedroom and crowned by a luxurious and spacious bathroom with a large panoramic view towards Moscow centre. It is a perfect base for a week's stay for work or leisure.

Also thank you for bringing up your woes with the internet. I apologize for the let down and I am delighted to confirm that we are in the process of changing provider to improve access and bandwidth quality altogether. In addition we are preparing towards the middle of the year to be able to offer free basic internet services for all guest rooms and public areas with greater bandwidth for high demand usage at a premium. I am confident that by April we have improved the situation significantly and I would be grateful to catch up with you by then to see if the changes have eliminated the inconveniences.

ARMIN EBERHARD
GENERAL MANAGER
aeberhard@renaissancemcmoscow.ru
Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel | 31A bld. 1 Leningradsky prospect | Moscow | Russia | 125284 |
T +7 495 995 0009 | F +7 495 995 0008
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a 6 night stay whilst on a business trip to Moscow. The hotel was a great hotel and the staff are very helpful. I have read the complaints some of the other reviews have left but I had no issues. The noise is no different from any other city centre hotel and the staff were great. I had an issue with he curtains of my room not closing properly and once reported this was resolved within minutes. They could not do enough. The fitness centre was well maintained. Great hotel and I will not hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business