1,106 results
All reviews red square the club lounge concierge service pushkin square rooms are modern room service excellent location walking distance superior room nice breakfast star hotel business trip metro station lobby bar central location business hotel bolshoi theatre
Reviewed 6 November 2018

While it's hard to know where to stay in Moscow, the InterCon on Tverskaya will place you right in the middle of the action. Sure, Tverskaya is a main thoroughfare, but the street still has tons of charm no matter which season you go. The beauty of this location is that you can walk to all of the major sites even in the heart of winter and be spellbound by all there is to do between all the points you'd most likely want to go!

For my family, the highlight was a ballet performance at the Balshoi. We walked from the InterCon and watched the best Nutcracker performance we've ever seen, all from centre balcony. We say it's a must!

The hotel itself is basic downstairs. However, the morning breakfast was very nice indeed. We enjoyed the buffet as it truly was international with enough choices to please all ages and tastes.

Our rooms we're nice. My wife and I had the Presidential suite and our children had the room next door. While the suite was large enough to accommodate all of us during the day, it had one bedroom for my wife and I; the other spaces were a sitting room and a perhaps what might be considered a dining area for entertaining. In other words, it was a lot of room for two people! We're glad our children had their own room as it was connected, but still private, very much like a well-planned home!

Our three days there were enjoyable and comfortable. We recommend the hotel but can't speak about the hotel services as we didn't need any since the city itself kept us entertained!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
AdeliaSeifetdinova, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear OnAir787420,

First and foremost, it is my pleasure to thank you for choosing InterContinental Tverskaya hotel, and the IHG brand for your stay in Moscow.
Apart from that, I am truly grateful to you for taking time to tell us about your recent experience at our property. Please know that your detailed review, kind comments and rating are extremely valuable for us as our big team is working hard in order to perform at a peak level and constantly make everything possible in order to ensure the highest services quality and keep the standards.
Indeed, we will continue doing in the same strain in order to to deliver upon your expectations and needs, and will undertake necessary actions to improve the services quality where applicable.
We will be glad to welcome you and your family back at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya hotel next time.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

It did what you would expect. Relatively new hotel, with a great spa which is also popular beyond the hotel guests. My only complaint (but that is important to me) is the gym, which is below standard for such a hotel. Need an upgrade. Sauna, spa etc is above what I expect from an interconti.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
AdeliaSeifetdinova, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear MiBast,

In the first instance, I would like to use the opportunity, and thank you for choosing InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya hotel, and the IHG brand.
Apart from that, I am very grateful to you for taking time to tell us about your recent experience at our property. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our sauna and spa. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable for us as we are constantly striving to make everything possible in order to ensure the highest services quality, and to deliver upon the guests' expectations and needs.
Indeed, we will continue doing in the same strain in order to be able to fulfill all the guests' requests and create pleasant and memorable accommodation period.
We will be happy to welcome you back at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya hotel soon.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

This hotel is at the low end of the 5 star category. It is on the fringe of the city center and almost a 2 mile walk, one way, to Red Square. This was fine in pleasant weather, but really tough in the wind and rain.
It was the housekeeping and front desk service which truly disappointed us. After 4 requests over multiple days, we failed to receive turn down service. My husband and I like to shower before going out to dinner and really appreciate having clean towels for the morning. How many times does it take to get this correct?
After speaking to the manager at the front desk about the problem, he offered us dinner in the club lounge which was nice.
But don't you know the very next day, even though we left our room at 7:30 AM and told the maid we were leaving for the day and our room could be made up, when we returned at 5PM that afternoon for a few minutes of R&R, our room had not been touched.
When we once again spoke to the manager, his arrogant attitude was, "Well I gave you a free dinner what else do you want?"
What I wanted were the basic housekeeping services any 5 star hotel offered and a front desk manager who took hospitality seriously.
And whose idea was it to put a glass wall between the bathroom and bedroom? Because of this, if one of us went to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and turned on the light, it woke up the person trying to sleep in the bed. This was a very poor design feature.
It was a most disappointing stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AdeliaSeifetdinova, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear werhappy2travel,

First and foremost, I would like to use the opportunity, and thank you for choosing InterContinental hotel, and the IHG brand for your stay in Moscow.
Apart from that, I am very grateful to you for taking time to rate us on TripAdvisor.com. Please know that we appreciate your time in providing us with your feedback following the recent stay at our property. It is important to mention that we treat our guests' reviews very seriously, and will do our best in order to eliminate the issues and improve the services level.
Also, I am bringing you my sincerest apologies for not meeting your expectations. It should be outlined that this is not the level of services we usually provide our guests with. And I truly hope that you will grant us with another chance to welcome you back at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya hotel, and we will have an opportunity to show you our true hospitality.
We will be looking forward to welcoming you back at our property soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

Everything is work how it is supposed to work
restaurant very good food and very nice service, breakfast as well .
gym, nice space , functional space
I do not really like mirror on the doors with metal grill,

Date of stay: October 2018
AdeliaSeifetdinova, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Paolo F,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing InterContinental Tverskaya hotel, and the IHG brand.
Moreover, I am very grateful to you for taking time to tell us about your recent experience on TripAdvisor.com. Please know that your kind feedback and rating are extremely appreciated as our big team is constantly striving to make everything possible in order to ensure the highest services level.
We will be looking forward to welcoming you back at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya hotel soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2018

I know, this is very delayed review. We stayed 4 nights here at the end of December 2017. Check in was easy and painless and we were told where we find our room. No one offered to help us with suitcases and no one accompanied us to our room. It wasn't an issue, it was just odd. We had corner room on the 6th floor with roof top views.Room was very modern and practical. Bed was enormous and very comfy. Bathroom had shower cubicle and bath and all necessary amenities. Room was perfect. Breakfast was plentiful and sometimes we felt that service is overly friendly and did to give us space to breathe. They were constantly asking what they can bring us and how they can help. They should know when to step back, but it did not spoil our time. Unfortunately bar downstairs was a bit soulless. Not that many people using it and it was lacking an atmosphere hence we used it only once.
Hotel location was amazing. Close to metro station, brilliant restaurants, Red Square and ice rink which we used several times.Also first ever McDonald being open in former USSR is just round the corner from the hotel.
We think Moscow is incredible city definitely worth exploring. This hotel was great base for our short but eventful explorations.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear komodo8297,

In the first instance, I would like to thank you for choosing InterContinental Tverskaya hotel, and the IHG brand for your stay in Moscow during the Christmas time. It should be outlined that Moscow is beautiful at any time, however, in winter it has special magic. And I am very grateful to you for taking time to tell us about your experience on TripAdvisor.com. Please know that your kind feedback and rating are extremely appreciated as our big team is constantly striving to make everything possible in order to ensure our guests feel welcomed,recognized, respected, and cared for.
Apart from that, I am pleased to know that you have stayed satisfied with the accommodation period, hotel facilities, and the services provided. For sure, we will continue doing in the same strain and will do our best in order to deliver upon the guests expectations and needs in the future.
Again, thank you for your gratifying review, and we will be looking forward to welcoming you back at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya hotel soon.