“A treat before the ballet”
Review of Bolshoi

Bolshoi
Ranked #147 of 15,843 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: Russian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tverskaya
Reviewed 22 June 2018

A beautiful and elegant setting for the most perfect location pre-ballet. We went here for a drink and appetizer before the ballet and regrettably went to the Ritz rooftop lounge after. Our only regret was not returning here. This is such an experience. The Ritz was like sitting in an airport lounge.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We waited for an hour and a half for some toast and about 20 minutes to tell us that they didn't have coke but Pepsi. 20 minutes to bring some ice and we had to get up to get some bread. Would absolutely not recommend it as my experience was the absolute worst in all of Moscow.

1  Thank Marcos I
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Not just the location but the ambiance make this place even before you try the food. A mix of Russian as well as Uzbek, Georgian and many others make the extensive menu almost too much to choose. Save room for dessert too!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We had a table at the outside terrace. I had beef carpaccio as a starter followed by gnocchi with host cheese with a glass of pinot grigio. Both course were very tasty. Service was focused and friendly but not very good at English. This restaurant is a must.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to Bolshoi after a tiring visit at the Red Square. The decor was excellent with luxury furniture and colourful artwork. A impressive cake table was put at the restaurant entrance. Food was good enough for restaurant like this but I would expect the service be more attentive. All in all I would recommend a visit to the restaurant.