Open today: 09:00 - 22:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Moscow Private Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Moscow
from US$35.50
from US$179.00
from US$485.00
from US$69.00
1,094 results
All reviews walking tour day tour traditional lunch kremlin tour great tour vodka tasting red square hotel lobby russian history kremlin grounds sergiev posad perfect guide great sense of humor spoke very good english informative tour private guide main sights
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This tour was excellent! Sirine was our guide, her English was excellent and she was incredibly knowledgable and really great to spend the day with.

I'm off today to a tour inside the Kremlin and know I'm in good hands now. Great service and awesome tour.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We only had a limited amount of time in Moscow between departing the Trans Siberian Express and returning to Scotland so decided to get a guide to show us around. As I had left booking until I was on the train I had to communicate with Anna in the office with very limited Wifi but despite my single email she managed to sort out a tour with no problems at all.
Olga arrived at our hotel right on time and took us around the Metro, Red Square the Kremlin and many more places. She took us to a little place that sold Piroshky made by monks and to a Russian restaurant where we had a lovely lunch. Olga had a huge repertoire of tales about Moscow , both funny and serious as well as great knowledge of all things to do with Moscow, its history and culture. This tour really helped us to make the most of our limited time in Moscow and I would not hesitate to do further tours with Moscow Private Tours if and when I return to Moscow. Thanks again to Olga and Anna for a great ending to a memorable holiday.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Great tour guide (English speaking) Olga ...covers all the major sights I wanted. She was very charming , knowledgable and knew her history ... My first time here and short layover of one day ...so private tour is way to go .. Picked me up at hotel , and even got the underground metro tour ... And guided me with the fascinating circle map of train and connecting lines system .The stations are beautiful ...like museums in art &architecture . , Red square Kremlin , st basil cathedral , famous walking streets , gum department store... Lots more ...pix taken for me to review ... Too much to write. Moscow was very impressive and insights me read up on political history and changing culture since USSR.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I took two full-day tours with Sirine, a day of walking in central Moscow (wear good shoes), followed by a day exploring areas a little further out with the help of a car and driver. Sirine is knowledgeable and conscientious, organised and helpful. Knowing that I wanted to see Nododevichly Cemetery, where many important Russians are buried, from Tolstoy to Kruschev, and knowing that I worked in the arts, she had done her homework the night before and took me to the graves of artists, dancers, and novelists, as well as those of important politicians. She cleverly brought her driver, who was roughly 20 years old and had thus experienced more of soviet times, into the conversation, and indeed helped me take him on privately the next day for a day of shuttling between business appointments and museums. The two trips in combination were a fantastic introduction to Moscow in its many guises, and Sirine was an excellent guide to it all.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Driver and guide (Sirine) came out to hotel to pick me up and we drove around to all the sights. Was very informative and awesome to see city at night. If you are on a short time schedule then the 2 hour night tour is excellent. Will book in a longer tour next time!