“Lovely hotel - great location”

Ranked #6 of 331 Hotels in Moscow
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Am staying at Mercure Arbat at the moment - rooms are beautiful (compact, but sufficient), the location is fabulous - one block from Arbat St - a pleasant walk to the Kremlin if you wish, or Metro virtually across the street. Helpful, attentive staff, well priced a-la carte breakfast - great value for money. Would highly recommend to leisure travellers to Moscow.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Travelprincess1234
Ada E, General Manager at Mercure Arbat Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest!
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback about you recent stay at Mercure Arbat Moscow Hotel.
We are very happy that you found our staff being helpful and attentive. Definitely, it is the greatest compliment for us.
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our fabulous location which is ideal both for the leisure and business travelers, with many of Moscow’s sightseeing at a walking distance and an adjacent transport hub for easy access around the city.
Thank you so much for recommending us. We are always happy to see you at Mercure Arbat Moscow hotel!
Warmest regards,
Mercure Arbat Moscow

Write a ReviewReviews (1,605)

Reviewed 16 July 2014

A really good hotel, excellent location next to the Metro station, clean, modern rooms and good facilities eg wifi. Helpful staff and quality service, better than some of the larger hotels I have stayed at in Moscow and good value. Would definitely recommend this for business or leisure travellers

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Ada E, General Manager at Mercure Arbat Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest!
Let me thank you for the positive review regarding your stay at Mercure Arbat Moscow Hotel!
We are extremely glad to know that you liked our hotel, its cleanliness, modern rooms and excellent location.
Thank you for your kind words about our team. We do our best to provide personal service and warm, friendly atmosphere in the hotel, and your feedback is a great reward for each of us.
We will be happy to see you at our hotel in the future!
Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Mercure Hotels

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed in Mercure Arbat for 4 nights in June. The hotel is good (room is small, but ok) near to Arbat Street, a few restaurants and a Metro Station. After being there, I would say that this is not the best location, I rather stay somewhere closer to the Red Square, where the biggest attractions are. But, of course it is not bad at all.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guicarneiro
Ada E, General Manager at Mercure Arbat Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest!
Thank you for taking the time to posting a review.
Though you prefer to stay next to the Red Square all our team will be happy to meet you again at our hotel.
Cordially,

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Mercure Arbat has an excellent location in Moscow. Bedroom are really clean and nice.
THe STAFF could appear cold for a franch but in Moscow, this is the real better one I've never seen before. Really efficient.
I've asked to change of room (no direct windows on the street in room 334), they changed it immediately without any problem.
It's also a perfect place for meetings.
The restaurant is also good, a bit expensive but good.
I recomand this hotel for business or family trip. The better hotel I tried in Moscow and I'll choose it again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank gastronome29

Dear Valued Guest!
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.com. We appreciate a lot your comments.
We were glad that you noticed efficiency of our staff and liked location and rooms of the hotel. It’s also a great compliment for us that you evaluated Mercure Arbat as the best hotel in Moscow and planning stay here again.
We will be very happy to be you at your service on your next trip to the Moscow.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Hotel was wonderful at all, we have spent 2 amazing nights there before and after wedding. Hotel have upgraded our room to more bigger and comfortable for free! Class is in details: very comfy bed, coffee machine Nespresso, everything is new and clean. We have stayed in the 201 room, the view is quiet Karmanitsky pereulok. In the wedding evening we have received a present: bottle of champagne, strawberry and a letter with warm wishes. Interior is very stylish too. Thank you Mercure for this experience!

Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Оля Д
Ada E, General Manager at Mercure Arbat Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Valued Guests!
Thank you for posting a lovely review of your stay at Mercure Arbat Moscow Hotel.
Please accept once again our warmest congratulations on your Honeymoon. We are very proud that you have chosen to spend these amazing days of your life with us.
We are very happy that your experience was a wonderful one!
Cordially,

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Prior to my arrival I had arranged with the hotel to arrange an airport taxi pick up from DME. On my arrival the staff we very welcoming and provided me with a map to orientate me of my location in the city of Moscow and more importantly how I could orientate myself to the hotel's location, this proved very helpful during my 4 night stay in Moscow. The staff provided me with an adaptor to use my UK appliances.
Great location, walking distance from Red Square, The Kremlin and St Basil's. Supermarket down the street.
I had dinner in the restaurant on one night. The staff were very attentive and gave me the remaining wine in a wine bag to take back to my room.
The staff are ambassadors for their country and culture.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Bridget S

Dear Valued Guest!
I would like to thank you for the positive feedback about your experience of staying at Mercure Arbat Moscow Hotel.
We are glad that you highly evaluated our work. There is no better reward for us than to know that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that you were well taken care of by our team.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back at our hotel in future.
Warmest regards,