“Cakes here are always amazing!”
Review of I Love Cake

I Love Cake
Ranked #163 of 14,532 Restaurants in Moscow
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Patriarch Ponds
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I love their cakes, they are perfect! They always have a vig choise of cakes so you can definitely find something you really enjoy.

1  Thank Anna_Woodya

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Almost the best place of choice for cake-fobs.. Simple but charming. They look very tentative, all.. I don't know how they. Can do it just of cakes. Girly place for all day and breakfast for BoBo's and expats. I am coming there almost every sunday.

1  Thank Roman A
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I have come here several times and it's one of my favorite places. Not only the ambiance is pretty nice and relax but also you can get good food for a reasonable price (Moscow standards). Their selection of cakes and coffee is pretty good and their breakfast are just great!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

What a perfect place to have afternoon tea! I had cheesecake with apples and maple syrup drizzled on top along with a double-Americano. Very nice! One of my friends ordered the tomato soup which was garnished with a clump of fresh basil which is such a luxury here in Moscow in the middle of winter!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Oh wow this is definitely cake heaven! There are so many flavors to choose from, the chocolate Tiramisu was amazing, be warned the slices are not for the faint hearted!