“Best indian food in the city”
Review of Aromass

Aromass
Ranked #8,158 of 14,019 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Good food and Good Staff. Authentic Indian food served with smiling faces. Special South Indian dishes are available. Small and cute restaurant

1  Thank Aju V

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I went with a group of friends because I was craving Indian food. This place was perfect. We got several plates to share and everyone enjoyed it. We did not get one bad dish. The staff was friendly and spoke English. I will definitely be taking my visitors there.

3  Thank Screaming_Nurse
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Very good restaurant with deliciouse food. Indeed? everething taste great! I saw there guest from India, other foreigners, couples with kids. Not every dish is spicy. If You like< they can offer you zero spicy or medium. Very good choice in menu. Very fresh and well presented! I would recomend it to visit even if Indian kusine isnt your favorite! You ll enjoy and want to come here again. Good ambience and exellent sirvies!
Prices are fare. The restaurant situated a bit fare from center, but I didnt regret and the distance is not the matter to have unforgetable quallity meal in a good place!
Thanks for chef and for the staff who make guests fill comfortable and want to recommend it and come back again!

1  Thank Elen K
Reviewed 4 February 2013

When I walked into this Hotel with 2 of my friends, I was basically looking for some great Indian food. While going through the Menu Card I saw some Kerala Cuisines and I was delighted.
I ordered Kerala Cuisines and my friends went for North Indian. We all were delighted with the taste, the quality, quantiy.. It was too good :)

And coming to prices, they gave us a fair discount and rates were really fair. Gonna visit this place again before I leave from Moscow :D

1  Thank chethanshere
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Have been to Aroma plenty of times and thought of writing a review finally to reaffirm that it is great place for lunch or dinner with plenty of choices, both veg and non veg. I particularly liked prawn curry and other Indian varieties are equally mouth savory. Service of restaurant is good and it is part of a shopping mall so shoppers can end with dining here. It is a good place to host a party as well with good space. Friendly staff and ambiance.

3  Thank SunilR