“One of the best things I did in Moscow”
Review of Khachapuri

Khachapuri
Ranked #63 of 14,849 Restaurants in Moscow
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: “Khachapuri” is a city café with Georgian food, it is the café with food free of any complications and banalities of national symbols. Here you would find neither plastic imitations of grapes on the walls, nor bundles of garlic hanging of the ceiling, nor a thick menu draped in leather with thousands of meals, nor the Tiflis style stone stairs. But you will always find fresh food, parties with lots of fun, hospitable hosts and mountains of delicious food.
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This is a cool little restaurant with an awesome vibe. From the moment I walked in I was transferred into a secret experience reserved only for those in the know.

Entree and mains were great and very reasonably priced by Moscow standards. I will definitely be going back when I next visit Moscow.

5  Thank ss91984

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We enjoyed lunch at the Ukrainsky Khachapuri last weekend and really enjoyed it. My batumi styled baked beef was nice along with some cheesy khachapuri bread. The location is great, right next to a pleasant park and not too far from the Dorogomilovsky Markets - a nice place to grab some fresh Uzbek grown fruit and veg in Moscow.

1  Thank epaki
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I knew this restaurant would be good having seen the great reviews on trip advisor and being recommend by the Radisson Royal/Hotel Ukrania concierge. The restaurant lived up to its reputation. The food was delicious, the setting was chic and the atmosphere was warming. The prices were also fantastic, this was my best and cheapest meal in Moscow!
This restaurant is perfect if you are staying at the Hotel Ukrania, its just a short walk from the hotel.

1  Thank JDeNicolo
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Visited this restaurant based on the reviews on tripadvisor - and (I am sorry to say) due to it having a menu in English. Thought it was fantastic. Now have a serious addiction to Cheese Bread. Also very much liked the Khinkali.

3  Thank LondonKiwi
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We visited this restaurant based on tripadvisor reviews and I have to say that it didn't disappoint. Once we finally found it (it's part of a residential area behind a supermarket, very well hidden), we asked for a menu in English. I wasn't expecting the staff to speak English (none of them did), but was very happy to get an English menu. There were so many tasty sounding things on the menu that we did struggle to choose and ended up ordering quite a lot of food. I'm vegetarian and was worried that I wouldn't find anything, but there were lots of options. We ordered the dumplings as a starter and they were huge - just a warning!
There was a lovely accordion player whilst we were there which really added to the atmosphere.
It was a thoroughly enjoyable meal and I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank CloverUK123