Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$69
TravelocityUS$69
CheapTicketsUS$69
eDreamsUS$69
1,939 results
All reviews red square tverskaya st breakfast buffet min walk concierge kremlin metro gym cafes
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2016

This hotel was top of my list. Everything was in A1 condition and we were very happy with our hotel room. Spotless, comfortable and great staff. Our dining room for breakfast, lunch or dinner was perfect and the food awesome. All the staff were more than helpful. Would love to return some day

Room tip: Our room overlooked the courtyard so was very quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank pat940
Sinan K, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear pat940,

Thank you for providing such great feedback of your recent experience at the Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel.

I am thrilled to read that you regard The Marriott Grand Hotel as one of the best hotels. In particular, it pleases me that you appreciated our rooms, style and staff preformance.

Our Chef will be delighted to learn that you found his team to work perfectly, providing you with great dining experience you deserve.

We look forward to your return to The Moscow Marriott Grahd Hotel.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I stayed there last year in 2015. The hotel is in very good location, about 5 mins walk to the metro. The gym was really great, full of new and standard equipment. The sauna room itself was really good clean and huge.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Patrick C,

Thank you for having taken the time to leave a review following your stay at The Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel.

I am delighted that you appreciated hotel location as well as Health Club facilities. Unfortunately you were not satisfied with service. However you did not leave any comments, so we can not understand your points in order to take actions to improve service. From my side I am expressing sincere apologies for inconveniences you may have experienced during your stay.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the very near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I enjoyed the walk to Kremlin and Red Square from the hotel. The variety at the breakfast buffet is superb. Pastry, fruits, hot and cold dishes, juices..Order the Omelet first because it does take longer if you are in the mood for it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank wtraveller_2000

Dear wtraveller_2000,

Thank you for your interest to the Marriott Grand Hotel when visiting Moscow.

I would like to express my personal thanks for taking the time to share the feedback of your enjoyable stay with other Tripadvisor users and with us. It is always a great pleasure to receive compliments.

You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our property.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights on a business trip. The hotel is well positioned for red square and shopping. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to help you. Food and drink is expensive but very nice. Tea/coffee making facilities in your room. Breakfast was good and varied. My only downside was the sound proofing between rooms. A lady sounded in pain for a long time during the evening by the groaning she was making next door and it did go on for sometime up until 2am. Glad the painkillers kicked in after that and all was quiet. I could also on other days hear conversation in other rooms.
Other than that enjoyed my stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Fourth_Monkey

Dear Fourth_Monkey,

It is really nice to know that you had a good stay with Marriott Moscow Grand Hotel and that the team made your stay comfortable. We very much appreciate your recognition on the service as well as the overall hotel facilities and it was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

From my side I would like to bring sincere apologies for inconveniences you experienced because the soundproofing did was not enough for your comfortable stay.

We sincerely do hope that we would have the opportunity of welcoming you back again as our guest.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I stayed at the Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel for nearly 3 weeks in July. The service was outstanding and the staff made me feel that the hotel was my 'Home Away From Home". Although the entire staff was professional, courteous and helpful, special recognition should be given to Artem and Julia at the Concierge Desk. Both Artem and Julia consistently go Above and Beyond for all of their guests and truly make the property a very special place!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Sinan K, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Vladimir,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

It is really nice to know that you had a good stay with us and that the team made your stay comfortable. We very much appreciate your recognition on the service as well as the overall hotel facilities and it was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your recent stay and we sincerely do hope that we would have the opportunity of welcoming you back again as our guest.

Kind regards,