1,721 results
All reviews kremlin view red square breakfast room perfect location studio room directly across the street st basil's cathedral concierge desk four seasons high ceilings old style historical building the ritz carlton lobby bar bolshoi theatre metro station visit moscow
Reviewed 23 March 2016

The hotel was Great. Room was lot smaller than informed on booking site. Staff friendly and spoke english well. Great location. Brfast nice buffet with fantastic view to kremlin.clean Room and good house keeping throughout the staying.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed 21 March 2016

Hello, I'm so sorry I'm not writing a review for the Hotel National in Moscow yet. My husband and I will take a trip to Moscow in Sep, 2016. We do like to stay in the Hotel National while we are there. I have a question of king size bed mattress, it may sounds silly, however, we do like to know whether we can have two twin size mattress instead of one king size mattress, this will really help to have a better rest. Does anyone know? Thank you so much!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel National, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing National Hotel for your forthcoming stay in Moscow.

I would like to inform you that both king size and twin size mattresses are provided in the hotel rooms. Please contact us before your arrival so that we could prepare the room in accordance with your preferences to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at Hotel National in September!

Best regards,

Tatyana Bogacheva
Senior Specialist
Guest Relation

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for a few days and we're delighted by it.
The staff we're very helpful and friendly. The concierge, I think Anna was here name was very friendly and helpful. Booking restaurants for us and helping us buy tickets to the theatre .

The hotels is opposite the Kremlin and the breakfast room has a stunning view of it. Also a very nice breakfast.

We had a standard room which was at the back. It was a big room but not much natural light. If you are booking a standard room don't expect much of a view.

The facilities were good, the gym and swimming pool. I used the gym a few times and it is well kitted out if you like a good workout.

I was a little disappointed in the lobby/atrium bar. It felt more like a cafe for meetings than somewhere you would want to spend an evening. We had to walk through it to get to our room and it always felt lifeless. For its location this hotel really needs a rooftop bar.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LondonTherapy
Marina M, General Manager at Hotel National, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel National for your stay in Moscow. It certainly sounds that you have had a wonderful time here and I would also like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
I am very glad to learn that you have appreciated location, famous breakfast with the Kremlin view, maintenance of our hotel and what is the most important the friendly manner of our staff. We work to ensure that the guests receive an impeccable experience from the moment they arrive at the hotel.
I hope that you will enjoy many more delightful stays within Hotel National and I look forward to welcoming you back here in Moscow.

Sincerely yours,
Marina Migalenko
General Director

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Room excellent. position 100 Yds. from Red Square. On main tube lines. underground shops just outside. Supermarket 100 yds.
The mini bar price is excessive. Either buy from supermarket or take duty free!
The tubes are cheap and fast. With little practice you can get anywhere. Don't be discouraged. (they really want foreigners to use taxis/guides)

Room tip: we had a studio which was apparently an upgrade. Excellent
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2016

The Breakfast is superb. The breakfast room faces the Kremlin, the menu has variety of choices, and all tastes are good. The location is also very good. The famous enough Gum store and the Red square are only 5 minutes walk.

Room tip: If you want a bathtub in your room, you should request. Although I requested a room with a bathtub in advance.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business