Korston Club Hotel Moscow
    Hotel Arena(Moscow)
    • Pool
    Spektr Hotel(Moscow)
    • Restaurant
    All reviewsmetro stationbusiness triphotel servicemoney exchangewifi connectionbars and restaurantsvery pleasant stayrooms are bigconferencebathtub
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 6 October 2013

I stayed in Moscow only a couple of days, the room was clean and cosy, the continental breakfast is good and the buffet always tidy, the service were fine as long as I needed them. It is interesting the possibility of free phone calls to worldwide landline. The only problem was the room wifi connection that,despite working, it was weak and skype talk were difficult from the room. From the reception wifi was fine.

• Stayed: September 2013
    Svetlana K, Director of Marketing & PR at Korston Club Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear guest, we appreciate you’d made a review. It is very nice to read that you liked our breakfast. As for international calls – it is our highlight that is making people happy. Thank for your remark about Wi-Fi. We know about this problem and trying to fix it to make you next stay more comfortable.

Thank you again and hope to welcome you soon in our property!

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Really nice place - a bit far from metro station - few restaurants and shop - Clean and confortable rooms. Night clubs and wedding parties. Wonderfull view of The City - extra club on The roof. Better for business than for holidays

• Stayed: October 2013
    1  Thank Batmag

Dear Guest!

Thank you very much for your kind words about Korston! Glad to read that you liked our hotel and restaurants.

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I stayed for 5 days in the Korston hotel.I think it is better for business trip for asian people.
    Because there are a lot of kinds of restaurant, bars, shops and night clubs in the hotel.
    And breakfast is not bad( My favorite was salmon and crescent roll.).
    Moreover, I was celebrated my birthday with sweet cake in my room. I really surprised.
    But I have one suggestion, there was no small shops to buy daily necessaries for 24 hours like convenience-store in Japan. I could not buy some wants by myself. This is my suggestion.
    Anyway, good for business trip, I enjoyed stay in the hotel in Moscow. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
    Svetlana K, Director of Marketing & PR at Korston Club Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear Guest,
    We appreciate you made made such a kind review. We are glad to read that you liked our hotel and restaurants. We are happy you liked our small present for your Birthday!
    On the L floor in Souvenir Shop there are some goods that you can by if you need. Thank you again and hope to welcome you soon in our property!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

nice location
    the upper floors are much better(specially the junior suite)
    nice breakfast
    the restaurant in the top floor amazing view although a bit overpriced
    the rooms are old
    impolite stuff
    expencive compare with what they offer
    except the receptionist all the other stuff they have a sirious issue with english and smiling!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
    1  Thank Dimitris K

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for kind words about Korston’s restaurants! Now we are on the way to make a renovation of hotel rooms. And of course we are trying to make our service better and that’s why we are preparing different trainings for our staff!

Thank you again and hope to welcome you soon in our property!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I stayed here for four nights as part of a tour.

The hotel is pleasant inside and staff are generally helpful. My room was large and well equipped, with a good size bathroom. Toiletries, bathrobe, slippers were all fine. Housekeeping was good and the room was spotless.

Breakfast looked good (though I never eat a cooked breakfast myself), and the buffet was regularly re-stocked. Dinner was okay, though only on the final night was the meal as good as I had hoped - but that might be the fault of the tour company rather than the hotel.

The hotel is quite a long way from the city centre, though there is Metro station about 10 minutes walk through a very pleasant park. There is a supermarket round the corner from the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
    Svetlana K, Director of Marketing & PR at Korston Club Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such warm words about Korston Hotel Moscow. We try our best to improve the quality of service. So, that every time you visit us, you like it more and more!