Our stay at this hotel was a very good experience. The rooms were the typical European (small) room, but were clean, functional and maintained everyday. There was free Wi-Fi internet access in our rooms and this was very good as some location actually charge for this. Security was good and the overall appearance of the hotel was good. Breakfast in the morning was excellent offering a wide range of foods, so both vegetarian and meat lovers had choices. all in all a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Vega Hotel & Convention Center is 4 stars hotel in the Moscow. Hotel is just 3 minutes' walk from Partizanskaya Metro station, which is very convenient for getting round the city. Every morning buffet breakfast is available in the restaurant. In-house 24-hour bar and restaurants serve Russian and European food. The Best Western Vega provides free wireless Internet throughout the hotel, free use of computer in business area, fitness center and complimentary bottle of mineral water every day. 24-Hour emergency medical care is also available. Check-In time: 02:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12:00 p.m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Vega Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Vega Hotel And Convention Center
- Best Western Vega Hotel Moscow
- Vega Hotel Moscow