Crowne Plaza Moscow World Trade Centre
  • Bar/Lounge
US$121
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Moscow Suschevsky(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$38
US$35
  • Breakfast included
1,671 results
All reviewsclub roomthe main hotelukraine hotelmoskva riveracross the riverbusiness tripred squaresmall supermarketspacious roommetro stationshopping mallreception staffbreakfast buffetfantastic hotelmin walkwtcconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2007

This is a great hotel...it is just outside the city core ---about a 15 minute walk by the river to the central core.

The hotel is in great condition and is adjoined to a convention centre, there are a lot of restaurants in the complex and area. There is a good 10 minute uphill clime to the subway Utilsa 1905 station. The area is very safe as well

The staff is very accommodating, but best of all is the view overlooking the Moscow River, with the city in the background...

Stay here...a very good choice when visiting Moscow

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled as a couple
7  Thank bonvoyageATL
Reviewed 21 June 2007

Located on the banks of the Moscow River, at the World Trade Center (nearest Metro is 15 mins walk).
A very modern hotel with impressively huge lobby area.
The onsite gym is great although a little dated by London/western standards - lots of free weights and fixed weights, plus a handful of cardio bikes and mills. All you need for a short stay. The pool area is also nice for adults and kids alike. Gym is included in the price.

The WTC has about 5 restaurants - all serving til 11pm. The standard is very good. If a little pricey (hey its Moscow).

The only downside is that its not very central to go for an evening stroll. Its on the intersection of some major through roads, and you're dicing with traffic. I walked to Red Square - took about an hour... but it was worth it.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank englaender
Reviewed 29 May 2007

I booked the Mezh on recommendation of a friend.
Upon arriving at the hotel at 20:00 I was told that the computer systems were down, and that therefore there was a delay checking me in. I went for a drink in one of the 3 bars they have in the hotel, and kept going back to reception to check the situation. To cut a long story short, it was 01:30 before I was finally allowed to check in. The computer systems were still down, but they had decided to check people in manually. However, this did not mean that I was given a room key - someone had to come up to let me into my room. This continued for the next 2 days of my stay there. Whenever I left the room, I would have to queue up at the reception to ask them to let me into my room. They would then call the chambermaid who would (hopefully) be on my floor to let me in. You can imagine the security implications of such a system, whereby I could have asked the maid to let me into any room in the hotel, claiming it to be mine. This whole palaver was just tiresome in the extreme, and I was made to feel like a pain in the ass for asking people to let me into my room.
The room itself was fine - with a lovely view of the Moscva and the Ukraine hotel on the other side. The hotel was next to the Expocenter, which was the purpose of my trip, so for that it was very handy. However, I would probably stay in a hotel nearer the centre of the city in future.
One of the posts talks about a fantastic breakfast. I don't know about fantastic (especially the omelette....), but it was a large spread and there was loads of choice - worth getting up for.
I didn't find the staff particularly helpful, especially the concierge, who advised me on two occasions that there were no plug adapters in the hotel, only for the friendly chambermaids to find one for me a day later. The receptionist who seemed at least interested in making better of the problems and who seemed the most sympathetic was a chap called Artiom, I think.
All the services in the hotel were very expensive - 21st century Moscow I guess, but the restaurant costs, WLAN costs were just excessive.
All in all, I would not stay here again. The price paid certainly did not match my expectations of service or comfort.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank pkbpkb
Reviewed 13 May 2006

I went on a tour based on 4 star hotels to Moscow and St.Petesburg. In the second city I stayed in the Pulkovskaya which was disappointing, but Mezhdunarodnaya was above my expectations (in fact my travel agency was going to send us to Ukraina and they changed in the last minute).

The hotel is modern and functional, with nice architecture and its own personality, not as the massive and big hotels in many cities. It has plenty of services inside: good restaurants, supermarket, bank, travel agency, shopping centers. Staff is friendly and at the reception they speak English. Rooms are not too big, but modern, comfortable and clean and also a nice view to the river Moskova and Ukraine hotel which is in front of the hotel.

Breakfast depends what you are getting: the "standard" one is very poor and not good at all, but buffet breakfast which costs around 19 euros is excellent! maybe I should blame my travel agency for not negotiating this in the price, but at least they chose a good hotel.

The only buts are the following: it is far from the center and the nearest metro station (1905 Gora) is 15 minutes on foot and then 15-20 minutes to the Red Square. There are some "girls looking for plans" next to the main bar in the hotel and although any of them bothered me I do not find acceptable that these people enter in a hotel of this category.

Overall I was very satisfied with this hotel and I may come back if I go to Moscow.

• Stayed: April 2006
9  Thank traveller_spain
A TripAdvisor Member
Devon, UK.
Reviewed 4 May 2006

I loved my 3 night stay in this hotel, It was clean, there was a minibar and safe in the rooms, the staff were helpful and friendly, it was generally an alround fantastic stay. The breakfast was one of the best Ive ever tasted, its served as a buffet and you can have whatever you like, beautiful food and great variety I would definately reccomend having breakfast in. The only problem is the 15minute walk to the 1905 Goda Metro Station, although with other factors in hand this can be easily overlooked. =D fantastic hotel.

• Stayed: December 2005, travelled on business