Me and a colleague were staying in this hotel for one week on business trip to Moscow. The hotel is okay, though a bit dated. The best thing about it is breakfast with omelette chef and extensive buffet. But there were so many negative that I can never imagine returning here again:
1. Prostitutes in the lobby. They let them in despire security at the doors and they offer themselves to male travellers right there near the elevators. This is unacceptable and disgusting. We were shocked really, and no, this is not the norm for Russian hotels, especially international chains!
2. It is quite a long walk to the metro station through the underground tonnel that is dirty and scary really.
3. The facilities are poor and dated, furniture is from the 90s era.
4. The gym and pool are open for everyone, not just hotel guests, so lots of strange people living nearby in the locker rooms, that would otherwise be comfortable.
Would not recommend for a stay in Moscow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Russia's Leading Business and Conference Hotel Crowne Plaza Moscow WTC offers supremely comfortable accommodation, modern facilities and superb cuisine to suite both business executives and leisure visitors. The Hotel is located in Moscow in the vicinity of Government House of the Russian Federation, business complex Moscow City and exhibition complex Expocentre. Historical heart of the city is within walking distance. The Hotel has 724 elegantly furnished guest rooms equipped with everything you may need for comfortable rest and efficient work, including free WiFi access throughout the hotel. Luxury styled club rooms with breathtaking panoramic views over Moscow and modern spacious interiors offer its guests enhanced services as well as access to Club Lounge with Club breakfast and hors d'ouevres throughout the day. Experience a range of restaurants and bars offering first-class European and local cuisine. You would not notice time running by in a lively and friendly atmosphere enjoying your meal prepared from ecologically pure organic ingredients perfectly accompanied by a glass of wine or a refreshing cocktail. Crowne Plaza Moscow WTC is an ideal venue for events of various types. Guests are welcome to advantage from 7 modern fully equipped Club meeting rooms with individual A/C and natural daylight including 4 VIP Lounge Meeting Rooms on the 20th floor with panoramic views over Moscow. From intimate gatherings to lavish receptions for up to 1200 guests WTC offers a range of beautiful and elegant halls as well as private banquet restaurants to suite the unique style of your event. The banqueting team will ensure that every requirement is met making certain that everything is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Moscow World Trade Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Moscow World Trade Hotel Moscow
- Moscow Crowne Plaza