“Great value Curry Club.”
Review of Tibet Gimalai

Tibet Gimalai
Ranked #649 of 13,616 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Tibetan, Nepalese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Red Square & Kitay-gorod
“Great value Curry Club.”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

I recently visited Moscow and went to this restaurant twice for their curry club. It was an all you can eat and drink only soft drinks wine or beer. The menu changes each week. The food is spicey so if your not fond of hot food probably best to order from the normal menu.
We had our 5 year old daughter with us and the staff were fantastic. She got chips ( her favourite) and some paper and pencils to draw.
The decor is lovely and toilets clean.
There is a stage of sorts too and they do have live music.
All in all a great place great food and atmosphere. Costs around £20 each too!

• Visited August 2013

Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
“Quiet and tasty - as usual”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Very unusual place for Moscow. It is in the very center of the city (2 mins walk from Red Square), but on the -1 floor of the shopping mall. So there are very few accidental visitors -- it is always quiet.

Don't forget to ask for a cup of cardamom coffee - it is just awesome!

• Visited May 2013
Gibraltar
“Best authentic Tibetan-Indian place in the heart of Mosocw”
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

I know this place for 5 years already and I visit it almost every week since then. Mostly I come here with my girlfriend who is fond of Indian food and the restaurant itself. But I also bring lots of my friends there and everyone liked the place.

I can assure that this is one of the best places in Moscow with Indian food. The quality is great and very stable over the years.

While prices are really affordable comparing with other places in this district. You will find great Tibetan atmosphere with light music and on some days with live music. The variety of food will satisfy anyone from vegetarian to meat liker.

My girlfriend's favorite is Rogan Gosht while I fond of Soyen Labuk salad and vegetarian hot dishes.

Gainesville, Florida
“Enjoyable, tasty”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

This place was a find, when we were in Moscow and walked the neighborhood from our hotel - Holiday Inn. The restaurant has a friendly decor, with colorful decorations from Tibet. Food was tasty and reasonably priced - with Tibetan, Indian, Russian dishes. In fact I liked it so much, I went back the next day to do a takeout. Being a vegetarian, I typically have fewer options, but here there wasn't a problem. Also, I was dying for something spicy - Indian-ish. The music they played was fantastic - spiritual trance-like. Nice ambiance, quite different from its surroundings.

• Visited July 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Ok if you are looking for Indian food in Moscow for some reason”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

I've was here for the Tuesday all-you-can-eat a few times. Food here is fine - your average curry place in London or NYC is better, but if you're in Moscow and want Indian food, this will do. Tends to be very spicy (note - I like spicy and am a big fan of Indian food). A bit tough to find - it's in the basement of the mall. Interior is nice, service is ok.

• Visited August 2012