Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2016

We chose this place as we were looking for some budget accommodation near the main tourist attractions. The female room was tiny and stinky; the bathroom was too small for the amount of guests. The WC was a bit disgusting.
On the other side, there were no signs on the street which could help find the place; our driver helped us, if not, we would be completely lost!
The best of it, the stuff and location. But, if you are looking for a good rest, just look for another hostel in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Convenient location, really nice staff. We spent an afternoon with Kostya, the administrator of the hostel, and he showed us around and explained the history of some monuments and we had a great time . Especially cool when you don't speak Russian!!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2016

I stayed at Apple Hostel for one week, and I enjoyed my time very much. There is a great atmosphere, I met interesting people and the staff is very good. Konstantin, the administrator, gave me a lot of useful advises, and also went out with me, in order to help me to buy a cheap russian sim card (my Russian is quite bad, so I don't know how to ask technical information). The people in the staff speak various languages, so everything was easy. The hostel is very clean. Breakfast is included in the price. If I will visit again Moscow, for sure I will go back to Apple hostel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Marzio V
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Very nice hostel great value for cost. Clean place nice beds and showers. Breakfast included 7-9am.Staff was great nice funny and helpful (with my migration card issues) Big thank you to all staff specially to Constantine and Anastacia for all the help I would definitly recommend Apple Hostel to everyone.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2016

We had a great experience at this hostel. The place was cozy and clean. The breakfast meet up our expectations. The best of all was the location. It was very easy to get to the most of the sightseeings.

Date of stay: June 2015