“Best Location Luxury”

The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya
Ranked #8 of 326 Hotels in Moscow
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This hotel is barely several months old and it joins the rank of the top 5 luxury hotels of Moscow.
It is the best located of all, the Nikolskaya Street on which the hotel is situated is a pedestrian street that leads directly to the Red Square in a few minutes' pleasant walk with shops and people watching. There is a subway station right at the hotel. Impressive historic buildings are incorporated to make this hotel, big complex but few rooms. Rooms are large and decorated the classical style. Good Russian restaurant serving impressive Kemchatka crab, also delightful breakfast of many choices. Bolshoi is near as many other Moscow landmarks. One of the best choice for Moscow.

Room Tip: Hotel faces 4 sides and I prefer a window over Nikolskaya Street for all-day activities to watch!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Nikolskaya M, Генеральный директор at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear awhw,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
All comments of our guests are very valuable for us and help us to improve our service.
We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you again as soon as possible.

There are newer reviews for The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Hotel Nikol'skaya provided the perfect accommodation for our short stay in Moscow. The service, amenities, decor, and location are all first class. We were working at the Bolshoi Opera and we could not have asked for a more accommodating location. A ten minute walk got you to Red Square, excellent cuisine, shopping, and the Metro.
The multilingual staff was especially nice and was determined to accomplish any task needed to help us.
I do not need to look for accommodation the next time I'm in Moscow. This is the hotel for anyone wanting a relaxing stay in a grand city.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John M
Nikolskaya M, General Manager at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear guest John M,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us.
We were happy to assist you with everything during your stay and glad to hear about your positive impression.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was my fourth time staying at this hotel while on business in the Russian capital. Barely a year old, in a renovated historic building, this luxury hotel has really spacious rooms, huge comfortable beds, great pillows (which make for a great night's sleep). Make sure you don't get a room facing the construction site across the street, or you might stay up all night. When this happened to me, the staff more than willingly moved me to a courtyard room immediately. Bathrooms are really great, having bathtubs and showers. Breakfast is phenomenal, staff is super friendly, and restaurants are decent. The spa in the basement is amazing, great pool, perfect temperature, lovely jacuzzi, steam room and sauna, spotlessly clean! I didn't pay for the room, but it seems that it's great value for money compared to other hotels in this category. Oh, and did I mention? A stone's throw away from GUM mall and the red square (with all that goes with it)!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Alex P
Nikolskaya M, General Manager at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear guest Alex P,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. It was a great pleasure for the entire Hotel Nikolskaya Moscow Team to have you in our care!

We are happy to hear about your pleasant stay for the fourth time in our hotel. Thank you for your loyalty to us and we determined to exceed your expectations during your next stay.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I am an international traveller and I found this hotel to be genuinely 5*.
My flight was delayed so I arrived at 1 a.m. The staff were courteous and attentive. Breakfast in the roof top restaurant was perfect, with a mixture of buffet and a perfectly served omelette. My room was large, elegant but with up to date electronics.
I rarely say this but I could not fault the hotel or the courteous staff during my short stay.

Room Tip: 503 was fine
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian G
Nikolskaya M, Генеральный директор at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear guest Ian G,

We will do our utmost to keep and constantly improve the level of service which you have experienced.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

No doubt this is a lovely building, very nice rooms and common areas. Excellent location, best you can get but...staff and service though very low standard. Order coffee in the morning got tea. Mini bar was locked and took them 1 hour to open. Amenities in bathroom inconsistent.

This can be a great hotel but management has to look at the standards of staffing.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank PanosAngelaSmaragda
Nikolskaya M, Генеральный директор at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear guest PanosAngelaSmaragda,

Thank you very much for your feeback. Your comment is very valuable for us and help us to improve our service.

We would like to express our apologies for the short comings which you experienced during your recent stay. I have shared your comments already with my team and we will concentrate our common effort's to fully satisfy your expectations in our property during your next stay.

Thank you very much for your review again and we look forward to welcoming you in our hotel as soon as possible.

Hotel Nikol'skaya Moscow

Reviewed 28 May 2014

From walking into the hotel until I left it was a first class experience. The location, a short walk along nikolskaya to the red square, and hotel facilities are exceptional. I found the staff warm knowledgeable and attentive. The wifi was good and breakfast had a very good selection.
My new home in moscow.

• Stayed: May 2014
Nikolskaya M, Генеральный директор at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear guest Michael B,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. It was a great pleasure for the entire Hotel Nikolskaya Moscow Team to have you in our care.

Hotel Nikolskaya Moscow

Reviewed 22 May 2014

The Nikolskaya Moscow Hotel could not have been nicer. Our twin room was huge and had every kind of convenience. The staff were eager to be of help. Breakfast was fabulous with an incredible array of choices, a super attentive staff, and a lovely quiet setting. We thoroughly enjoyed the easy walk to Red Square, the Bolshoi, and all of the Moscow city center locations. An excellent choice all around!

Room Tip: I did not use the spa, but everything else was superb!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Nikolskaya M, General Manager at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear guest Srossphoto,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Hotel Nikol'skaya Moscow