“Elegance and Opulence at it's best.”

The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya
Ranked #7 of 327 Hotels in Moscow
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This property is located so perfect on the Nikolskaya street that I cannot imagine a better location for a Hotel in Moscow. It is a superb property with everything one can call elegance and luxury. From the Lobby to the room , to the bathroom this hotel is decorated with great taste and russian style excess. There are chandeliers even in the elevators :) The service was outstanding and the farewell gift a nice touch. The metro station Lubyanka is on the same side walk. Would not go anywhere else on a future visit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Nikolskaya M, Генеральный директор at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear guest ilikeguitar,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments - it’s always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves during their travels.

Thank you for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

What a wonderful hotel. Probably one of the best I've ever been to. Acoustically insulated rooms, luxurious huge bed with the best beddings you could possibly imagine. High ceilings and beautiful big windows in my room, heavy duty curtains to block the sun if so you wish. Perfect location in the center of Moscow, near the red square and the Bolshoi theater and just next to shopping and the underground. Fantastic breakfast buffet of the highest standards with breath taking views. Fabulous state of the art gym equipment and spa facilities.Highly recommended.

1  Thank mezzosopranocarmen
Nikolskaya M, Генеральный директор at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear guest mezzosopranocarmen,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I do really appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments. It's always great to hear that our valued guest had a wonderful stay at our hotel. I shared your review with my team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This hotel is barely several months old and it joins the rank of the top 5 luxury hotels of Moscow.
It is the best located of all, the Nikolskaya Street on which the hotel is situated is a pedestrian street that leads directly to the Red Square in a few minutes' pleasant walk with shops and people watching. There is a subway station right at the hotel. Impressive historic buildings are incorporated to make this hotel, big complex but few rooms. Rooms are large and decorated the classical style. Good Russian restaurant serving impressive Kemchatka crab, also delightful breakfast of many choices. Bolshoi is near as many other Moscow landmarks. One of the best choice for Moscow.

Room Tip: Hotel faces 4 sides and I prefer a window over Nikolskaya Street for all-day activities to watch!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Nikolskaya M, Генеральный директор at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear awhw,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
All comments of our guests are very valuable for us and help us to improve our service.
We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you again as soon as possible.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Hotel Nikol'skaya provided the perfect accommodation for our short stay in Moscow. The service, amenities, decor, and location are all first class. We were working at the Bolshoi Opera and we could not have asked for a more accommodating location. A ten minute walk got you to Red Square, excellent cuisine, shopping, and the Metro.
The multilingual staff was especially nice and was determined to accomplish any task needed to help us.
I do not need to look for accommodation the next time I'm in Moscow. This is the hotel for anyone wanting a relaxing stay in a grand city.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John M
Nikolskaya M, General Manager at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear guest John M,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us.
We were happy to assist you with everything during your stay and glad to hear about your positive impression.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was my fourth time staying at this hotel while on business in the Russian capital. Barely a year old, in a renovated historic building, this luxury hotel has really spacious rooms, huge comfortable beds, great pillows (which make for a great night's sleep). Make sure you don't get a room facing the construction site across the street, or you might stay up all night. When this happened to me, the staff more than willingly moved me to a courtyard room immediately. Bathrooms are really great, having bathtubs and showers. Breakfast is phenomenal, staff is super friendly, and restaurants are decent. The spa in the basement is amazing, great pool, perfect temperature, lovely jacuzzi, steam room and sauna, spotlessly clean! I didn't pay for the room, but it seems that it's great value for money compared to other hotels in this category. Oh, and did I mention? A stone's throw away from GUM mall and the red square (with all that goes with it)!

2  Thank Alex P
Nikolskaya M, General Manager at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear guest Alex P,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. It was a great pleasure for the entire Hotel Nikolskaya Moscow Team to have you in our care!

We are happy to hear about your pleasant stay for the fourth time in our hotel. Thank you for your loyalty to us and we determined to exceed your expectations during your next stay.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I am an international traveller and I found this hotel to be genuinely 5*.
My flight was delayed so I arrived at 1 a.m. The staff were courteous and attentive. Breakfast in the roof top restaurant was perfect, with a mixture of buffet and a perfectly served omelette. My room was large, elegant but with up to date electronics.
I rarely say this but I could not fault the hotel or the courteous staff during my short stay.

Room Tip: 503 was fine
1  Thank Ian G
Nikolskaya M, Генеральный директор at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear guest Ian G,

We will do our utmost to keep and constantly improve the level of service which you have experienced.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

No doubt this is a lovely building, very nice rooms and common areas. Excellent location, best you can get but...staff and service though very low standard. Order coffee in the morning got tea. Mini bar was locked and took them 1 hour to open. Amenities in bathroom inconsistent.

This can be a great hotel but management has to look at the standards of staffing.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank PanosKyprianou
Nikolskaya M, Генеральный директор at The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear guest PanosAngelaSmaragda,

Thank you very much for your feeback. Your comment is very valuable for us and help us to improve our service.

We would like to express our apologies for the short comings which you experienced during your recent stay. I have shared your comments already with my team and we will concentrate our common effort's to fully satisfy your expectations in our property during your next stay.

Thank you very much for your review again and we look forward to welcoming you in our hotel as soon as possible.

Hotel Nikol'skaya Moscow