Courtyard by Marriot in Moscow is a good central hotel near from the Red Square. Between two metro stations you can go wherever you want in a few minutes. Some of the most famous places in Moscow can be reached by walk.
Nearby a 24 hours supermarket is a good option when you need something late in the night. Whatever the hotel have a 24 hours restaurant and many services. Breakfast is very good as it use to be in Marrito hoteles chain.
Very friendly staff that want to help and satisfy your needs.
- Rooms are not so comfortable than expected, no functional windows.
- Everything you need has a price, (no way to ask for an adaptor you will be charged at a very high price).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Moscow City Center blends charm, modern elegance, a historic landmark setting, spacious accommodations, event space and impeccable service making it the perfect hotel in Moscow for business and leisure travellers. World-famous Red Square and the Kremlin are just a short walk from our away from our accommodations, which are invitingly situated in a residential neighborhood. Cultural attractions such as the Bolshoi Theatre and the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts are nearby, as well as business centers and embassies. Truly one of the most beautiful Moscow hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Moscow City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Moscow City Hotel Moscow
- Moscow Courtyard