“Excellent tour and Excellent guide!”

City Moscow Private Day Tour
Ranked #33 of 275 Tours in Moscow
More attraction details
Owner description: City Moscow Private Tours offers city tour in Moscow with local guide.Professional guide will show you the best sights of Moscow.
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We booked tour with City Moscow Private Tour. Our guide was Vera.
She showed us Moscow from different sides. We saw old and modern Moscow. We were impressed how big Moscow was and how beautiful city.
Vera has great knowledge of history and Moscow. Her English is excellent.
My parents and I are very thankful to Vera for a great tour and wonderful experience.
Thank you Vera. Best recommendations!

9  Thank ShellyBR21

Reviewed 3 December 2013

We loved our tour with guide Vera. During 8 hours Vera showed us, my husband and I, so many beautiful places. Vera loves her city and we have learned so much about Moscow and its history. She shared very interesting legends and stories about Moscow which you never find in any guidebooks.
She was very friendly with us, we felt so comfortable and happy with her.
We will never forget this wonderful day and great tour with Vera!

Highly recommended.

10  Thank Kate S
Reviewed 30 November 2013

My wife, our daughter and I were on tour with Vera from City Moscow Tour.
We have been traveling a lot, but this tour we consider to be the best one. Our guide Vera showed us the best of Moscow, she is very knowledgeable and knows the history of Russia and Moscow very well. She was able to answer to all of questions of our daughter, as being student she was very curious. Vera was very enthusiastic and attentive too all our needs and wishes. We spent a wonderful day and saw everything we wanted.
Vera, thank you for a wonderful tour and great day! You are the best guide!
We highly recommend!

12  Thank Jack B
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We were 4 of us, my husband, 2 kids and I. We came to Moscow. We booked a private tour and it was the best decision we took. Guide Vera was on time in the hotel, and in after a tour she took us back to the hotel. Our guide showed us Moscow from different sides, we were in very interesting, unusual and impressive places. We enjoyed our tour a lot. The stories about city that our guide told us gave us good and deeper understanding of Moscow history. Also we saw the modern part of the city. My children really enjoyed this tour and especially Russian food during our lunch.
Thank you for the interesting and enjoyable tour!
The best recommendations from our family!

12  Thank Nancy P
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My wife and I were in Moscow. We booked a tour from City Moscow Private tour, we were very lucky to have Vera as a very professional guide, with fluent English and excellent knowledge of history of Moscow. We have seen so many interesting places, the most beautiful and famous sights of Moscow during our tour with Vera.
We got a lot of great impressions and wonderful memories about our trip to Moscow.
Thank you, Vera! It was great tour! Highly recommended!!!

11  Thank Thomas S