Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2019

Not first time. Like this hotel very much: cheap , but very good, clean, polite service, close to metro = 5* hotel ( not 4*). Will be back for sure ! Reception works very quickly and very helpful for every question

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank Galina S
Elena_Gorodinskaya, Rooms Division manager at Mercure Moscow Baumanskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

Dear Galina,
Thank you very much for your time to leave so positive review of Mercure Moscow Baumanskaya hotel on Tripadvisor.com!
We are always ready to welcome every Guest with pleasure and cordiality and we are really glad to meet your expectations.
All of us highly appreciate your intention to return to our hotel in future.
Looking forward to welcoming you back at Mercure Baumanskaya during your next trip to Moscow!

Reviewed 11 July 2019

Excellent service which makes you feel special. The team is genuinely interested to make your stay as comfortable as possible, and it has a very nice boutique-y feel to it. The rooms are very well kept, you have all you need and the location is super convenient. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank YuliaOm
Elena_Gorodinskaya, Rooms Division manager at Mercure Moscow Baumanskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2019

Dear Yulia!
Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your recent stay at Mercure Moscow Baumanskaya hotel. It was a great pleasure to read your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and your experience was a positive one.
We are also glad to know that you enjoyed our central location and friendly service.
We do hope to see you again and soon at Mercure Moscow Baumanskaya hotel.

Reviewed 27 June 2019 via mobile

Room was spacious for a hotel in a European capital and very clean. Housekeeping only came late in the day once in a week but I probably should have put out the sign for the room to be made up.

Front desk staff were very helpful and fulfilled all my requests except for one (I don’t think they understood what I asked for) but not a big deal. They all spoke English, although some better than others.

Hotel air conditioning is sometimes a mystery to me and I could not figure this one out. That being said, while it was hot outside, I didn’t find it uncomfortable inside.

It’s a 4-5 minute stroll to the nearest metro station. You are a 10 minute subway ride from Red Square. Safe neighbourhood. Lots of restaurants in that same radius and a couple little grocery stores and pharmacies.

There is no gym, pool, spa, restaurant, Greek breakfast, etc. There is a restaurant connected that does offer a good breakfast buffet.

The loss of one star is only because a staff came into my room late at night and scared me. It was an honest mistake but still startled me.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank tshep42

Dear Valued Guest,
Let me thank you for sharing such a positive feedback regarding your stay at Mercure Moscow Baumanskaya hotel!
We are happy that you enjoyed our hotel cleanness, decor and location. It is a great reward for us to know that our services performed by our staff have met your expectations.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the incident caused by our employee's mistake. All staff have already run an additional training to avoid such situations in future.
Thank you very much for recommending our hotel to other guests!
We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Mercure Moscow Baumanskaya hotel.
Cordially,

Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

Terrible experience. First they gave a pigeon hole that they called room. No room service. Empty mini bar. And worst of all the air conditioning is horrible. Sitting in this claustrophobic hot room. Zero stars.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Shalinee B
Irina_Nacharova, General Manager at Mercure Moscow Baumanskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2019

Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate your taking the time to provide feedback from your recent stay at Mercure Moscow Baumanskaya hotel.
I am very sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations and your opinion was ruined despite of our efforts.
Let me note that size of our standard room is 18,5 m2 as minimum. We are always ready to find the best available room to provide the best comfort for all our guests and I hope that you felt more comfortable in another room immediately offered to you.
As well as the air-conditioner was immediately fixed in the room. We will do our best with our engineering department to prevent such situation infuture.
Though mini fridges in our Standard rooms are not filled in and available for guests’ use, our partner’s restaurant Butchery menu (food & drinks) is available 24\7 for your convenience.
I do hope that you considered our gestures of good will which were proposed to you during your stay and your positive feedback that was received upon check-out, gives us a hope to have a pleasure of welcoming you again in the nearest future.
Irina Nacharova
General manager

Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

Visited with family this time and had booked 4 rooms. My requests were followed and we got the rooms close to each other and on top floor. Got extra gifts such as cookies because of my birthday and they even double checked that we liked the cleaning. The rooms are in very good condition with very nice and modern bathrooms. This is my fourth visit to this hotel and this time it was worth a 5-star rating. The hotel is located only two stops by underground from Ploschad Revolyutsii so location is very good. The price level is also very attractive and for 60€/night, it is a bargain. My Accor Gold benefits were also honored. To be fair, I didn’t really expect four rooms to be upgraded but the welcome drink and free water was included.
The only weakness is the breakfast, which is not good and not worth the money but for us, this was not a problem considering how many great restaurants there are in Moscow.

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Peter V
Elena_Gorodinskaya, Rooms Division manager at Mercure Moscow Baumanskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2019

Dear Peter!
Thank you for your detailed review following your stay at Mercure Moscow Baumanskaya hotel and deciding to share your experience with others!
Your warm comments about our staff, location and the room prices are indeed much appreciated by all of us!
It would be great to welcome you back at our hotel again!
Cordially,