“Love their pizza!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Barlotti - CLOSED

Barlotti
Cuisines: European, Georgian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Tverskaya
Description: The idea behind "Marani" is simply to make tasty, handmade, traditional, organic food. Dishes not only to nourish the body and mind but the traditional Georgian spirit as well. Our cuisine shared around the table to be savoured amongst families, and friends. Georgian famous hospitality, warm atmosphere and delicious food will stay with you all day. We placed in TSUM Moscow.
Singapore, Singapore
“Love their pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Salmon pizza is very good! Service staff are also pleasant and helpful. Half the price just opp. Park Hyatt!

Visited July 2014

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Today we come back to Barlotti, we take place outside in Barlotti terrace, was very hot +31
In terrace was +26 with fresh breeze of high pressure water mist.
We notice new summer menu, I try cold fresh tomato soup- perfect, cold salad with tuna and cold rigatoni with tuna was excellent .Hand made limonade called Tarhun very fresh , tasty.
I'm fourth time in Barlotti, they keep qality in very high level.
Thank you, we enjoy during hot day in Moscow.

• Visited July 2014
London
“Great italian taste in Moscow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

CACCIUCCO ALLA LIVORNESE in BARLOTTI Moscow was fantastic,we enjoy real gourme quality !
Lamb chops on charcoal delicious.
Bravo!
Highly recommend !

• Visited July 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Nice Italian restaurant in Moscow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very nice Restaurant in Moscow. Whether you are a regular or a visitor you will be warmly greeted. The atmosphere is casual and relaxed, yet smart enough for a business dinner.
The best Italian food and chief.

• Visited February 2014
Phuket, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceptional, by any international standard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

I'm comparing this to any of London's finest restaurants, which it beats all in terms of ambiance, service and, most importantly, quality of food. I was recommended by a local friend who suggested spending time in the bar downstairs before dining and I'm glad I did, it's beautiful and the cocktail list is excellent -I opted for the Prince of Wales, which was exceptional.

Upstairs, the dining room is a world away from the cosy, intimate bar. It's mirrored ceiling gives a welcome sense of space and its thoughtful layout meant we were enjoying a completely private dining experience, despite many other guests in the restaurant creating the atmosphere. The wine list is very long and a little daunting in places, but the excellent sommelier was able to explain everything to me in perfect English, and made great recommendations to see me through both starters and mains - which were Vitello Tonato to start and the Wagyu Beef fillet main. The food was sublime and I found that my ample appetite was more than satisfied, without having to resort to bread to keep me going!

The service and surroundings are the stand out for me. They've really mastered the western approach to exceptional yet discreet service, something I didn't find at other restaurants I dined at during my stay in Moscow. The decor and quality are first rate and you can tell someone has been paid handsomely to create such an ambiance.

go, enjoy and then go again!

• Visited March 2014