“We loved it and when we are going to Moscow, we are always booking this hotel for last 4 years.”

Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow
Ranked #11 of 327 Hotels in Moscow
Reviewed 30 June 2011

My husband and me, we are travelling lots, but this hotel is one of the best places we’ve
ever stayed - it’s stunningly located, modern and beautifully designed, and well run.

Room Tip: Make a reservation in advance.
5  Thank Ungarcan
Write a ReviewReviews (1,186)

Reviewed 26 June 2011

We stayed just one night in Moscow and had a great stay at this hotel. We got the room of our choice - calm, well kept and with lots of amenities.
The services was impeccable - the receptionist (Christina) took us to the room and spent lots of time to explain everything and the concierge (Constantine) found us a very cheap deal for taxis in Moscow.
We would certainly recommend this hotel to discerning and demanding customers.

Room Tip: Be friendly to the receptionists on check in.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank EdinburghScottishman
Reviewed 26 June 2011

my second stay here, outstanding service, great hotel and great facilities. very professional staff, will definetely be back!

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed 24 June 2011

This wasnderstand one of my favourite hotels until recently. I got 3 calls at late night. had a long day at work and I had to take a flight to Dubai the next day. I was again ana again disturbed. A trip totally spoilt. In the morning I did inform the receptionist who was not the best in English. Otherwise the hotel is close to the office and normally does a good job. But with the increasing options, they will need to do a few things extra. The Bar on the rooftop is very nice, I must add and has an excellent team. Next time you go, do inform the operator not to disturb.

7  Thank GoGreenWorld
Reviewed 18 June 2011

I just love this hotel. It probably serve the best breakfast I ever had in an Hotel. The rooms are excellent, the Gym has everything you need and a gorgeous swimming pool, the views are stunning and the service is just excellent. Hat Off!

3  Thank RaffaeleB
Reviewed 16 June 2011

The first time I visited this hotel was last summer, in august, with my girlfriend. Since then I've stayed at this hotel every time I travelled to Moscow. The amazing quality of service provided continues to surprise me on every new visit. It feels like every person in this hotel is commited to exceeding my expections. I also particularly enjoyed the Amrita Spa. The swimming pool and fitness area were not crowded at all and because of that very relaxing and comfortable.The hotel's reservations department deserves a special mention; they always seem to take the time and effort to find a suitable offer for my room and price wishes.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jvanvliet
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Amazing view, amazing room, amazing service.... I will certainly remember my stay.
Rooms are really perfectly quiet and isolated so I never had the impression to stay in a hotel.
The business lounge on 19th floor (with a large terrace) is both convenient for work and a pleasant place to rest.
The hotel also offers a wide range of services at reasonable prices, eg souvenir shop, etc. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Business executive suites
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Thomkol_10
Travellers also viewed these Moscow hotels
Red Square & Kitay-gorod
Presnensky
Novotel Moscow City
Novotel Moscow City
#20 of 327 in Moscow

Been to Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow

Address: Kosmodamianskaya Emb., 52/6, Moscow 115054, Russia
Region: Russia > Central Russia > Moscow
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Business Hotel in Moscow
#6 Spa Hotel in Moscow
#9 Romantic Hotel in Moscow
#11 Luxury Hotel in Moscow
Price Range: £122 - £303 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow 5*
2017 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice(R) Winner - Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Russia and Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Russia with the Best Service. Towering over the city, the five-star hotel Swissotel Krasnye Holmy is one of the tallest buildings in Moscow. 234 spacious guest rooms, including 28 suites, harmoniously combine modern design, breathtaking panoramic views and home comfort, complimented with traditional Swiss hospitality. Due to its location on the Garden Ring the hotel is a great starting point for exploring the city. It is also the closest five star hotel to the international airport Domodedovo, connected to Paveletskaya Station by regular Aeroexpress. The famous panoramic City Space Bar & Restaurant on the top of the hotel is included in the top 10 bars of the world and is known for creative cocktails and stunning sunsets over the city. Business and leisure travellers will find comfort in the exclusive hotel facilities, combined with the quality, efficiency and reliability that is synonymous with Swiss hospitality. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Hotel Moscow