4 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$208
eDreamsUS$208
TravelocityUS$208
1,447 results
All reviews great hotel domodedovo airport red square the executive lounge room service comfortable rooms floor spa concierge taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2019 via mobile

I felt offended by a bad behaviour from Anna in the restaurant acapella when i was having my breakfast. I saw she was making fun of me with her colleague while looking in my direction. That made me very unconfortable.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank monim8682
Swissotel_Moscow_RF, Director of Guest Services & Quality Management at Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2019

Dear monim8682,
We appreciate your feedback.
I regret to learn that your stay with us was below your expectations at some point however I assure you that all my colleagues are treating all our guests with big respect.
My colleagues has already met with you during your stay, clarified the regulations of the contract with your company that you did not agree with and discussed the mentioned issue however I'm staying at your disposal if you wish to discuss the issue again.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2019

This hotel was amazing. It is situated near one of the biggest roads of Moscow, but inside of the hotel it's really quiet inside (also in the rooms) and there are great views in the restaurant on the 33rd floor. Location is good, just a 5 minute walk from the train and metro station.
Literally everything about this hotel is good: the breakfast with a lot of choices, everything is fresh and eggs/omelets are made fresh. The room was clean, with an amazing bathroom, great beds and pillows, a lot of amenities. The staff is friendly, helpful and attentive.
The executive lounge has a great ambiance and offers really good food. The lunch is rather limited, but we had a great diner on one of our days there, with fresh fish, mashed potatoes, vegetables, salad etc etc. I would recommend to have breakfast in the main restaurant since that offers more choices than the executive lounge.
One small thing: the airconditioning in the room is rather noisy and the room is not completely dark at night.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Angelica v
Swissotel_Moscow_RF, Director of Guest Services & Quality Management at Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2019

Dear Angelica v,
Thank you very much for sharing the kind valued comments.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back in the near future!
Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 June 2019 via mobile

First time here and will come back. Nice check in and upgrade to a nice room on 20 floor. Walk in shower great view. Amazing breakfast and also nice and quite air conditioning in the room. Nice over for a dinner in the bar on the 30 floor and also nice service. Barkeeper makes great drinks. Location of the hotel ok Gett Taxi available after 3 minutes. Good job also during checkout.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Frank_Connor
Swissotel_Moscow_RF, Director of Quality Management at Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2019

Dear Frank_Connor,

We are happy to receive your valued comments and high ratings.

Wishing you many happy returns!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2019

Modem spacious room great staff. Great views .Reasonably good location 2 metro stops to centre. Restaurants nearby. Access to exec lounge was very good. Good breakfast Thouroughly enjoyed our stay over 4 nights

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with swissotel.com
2  Thank Robert W
Swissotel_Moscow_RF, Director of Quality Management at Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2019

Dear Robert W,
We are happy to receive your kind response.
Wishing you many happy returns!
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

Hello!
I often stay at your hotel and always use the service of Swiss club, but over the last six months I`ve been noticing that the food on the buffet on weekends and on weekdays varies. Why on weekends everything is always neat, tasty, look delicious, there are many options while on weekdays everything is much worse? Mostly concerns cold buffet. I wouldn`t advise the service of Swiss club and lounge on weekdays.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Gofard
Swissotel_Moscow_RF, Director of Quality Management at Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2019

Dear Gofard,

Thank you very much for your valued comments.

I would like to kindly ask you to elaborate on that if possible, what exactly you don’t like on the buffet on weekends.

Your opinion is very important to us and helps us to improve to make facilities and services more comfortable for our guests. I understand it will take more of your time but your reply and comments will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,