Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2017

A good location and spot to base yourself in central Moscow. Staff great and helpful, especially with bag storage on final day which makes a big difference esp in a city like Moscow. Recommend the smaller rooms (we had a room of 4) but that's a personal preference, some other friends paid for a double room which was unsurprisingly basic but a nice room and good value for the city. I think rooms go up to 16 and that's too much coming and going for me. Not much more to say other than the small matter that I met my wife in our room of 4, went on the Vodka train with her the following week and the rest as they say is history!

Room tip: Ask for room away from front desk if possible.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank OJWTravel
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hostel for my year end vacations. Had booked a 4 bed female dorm room and it was a pleasant stay overall.

Especially the cleanliness of the room, washrooms, kitchen and common area. The hostel staff is very helpful and all your queries are answered promptly.

Located at the city center, places like Kremlin, hermitage park, Basil's cathedral, red square and metro station are walking distance away.

I would recommend and revisit the hostel anytime in moscow :)

Thank you for the delightful experience Godzillas !

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

The staff working at the desk were extremely helpful with some last minute request. They had lots of ideas on what to do in Moscow. The beds were comfy, clean and the showers were great. Looking forward to coming back.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Security was good, it had the feels of a safe place. It is a little bit out of the main city area but not too bad. Has a good common room to meet people.. I had a private room, the bed was comfy, had everything I needed.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Great location. Loads of supermarkets nearby and a lovely walk into town - about 20 mins to the red square. The common room has some comfy couches and movies but you have to ask the staff to set it up for you.

That's about where the good stuff ends. The rooms are awful, dated and dirty, the linen and towels are old and threadbare. There are not enough toilets and showers and when you do shower the water pressure is non existent. Doors don't lock from the inside unless you use the key and deadlock. Weird.

I'm not sure where all the friendly staff were during my stay - my friends did have an encounter with a lovely female staff member who helped and was friendly but my interactions were with a very abrupt male employee who was not interested in being interrupted. You can't use the washing machines until after 4pm so good luck with that!

We also had issues with payments as they don't accept any cards or foreign currency. Such a weird policy for a hotel who's customer base are tourists!

Date of stay: September 2016