“Excellent Hotel on Moscow!”

Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya
Ranked #84 of 327 Hotels in Moscow
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I was stay with them for a 4 days and I really enjoyed with my stayed. Hotel is near by all Main places and restaurants. Room was so clean, quite and comfortable. I checked In with Mariya and she was so smiling friendly and helpful even 5 in the morning. I also want to say thanks for Sergey, Alexey, Victoria, Igor and one more lady.. [I forget her name]

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thierry B, Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya team at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya! We are glad that you were satisfied with our treatment and facilities and enjoyed your stay with us!
We will be happy to welcome you again at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya!

Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya team

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Stayed for a couple of nights while touring the city. Good location and a nice room. Just have a few comments that might be taken into consideration to improve the experience:

1. We found the room to be very cold and absolutely couldn't figure out how to increase the temperature.
2. I agree with other reviewers that the absence of any shelves in the shower cabin made the showering experience rather inconvenient. I am puzzled as to why the designers/architects/construction team didn't think about this.
3. The restaurant - most likely it doesn't have anything to do with the hotel, but just a note. The food was not very enjoyable. We are not big people, but there were small portions, and quite overpriced. We understand that we were on vacation overseas and we expected high prices, but the amount of food offered for the price was quite unreasonable.

The staff was quite helpful and friendly. Overall, very decent place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Noname11111
Thierry B, General Manager at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Noname11111!

Thank you for time that you spent for writing comments about your stay at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya!
We highly appreciate our guests’ opinions and let me assure you that we will take into consideration all your notes.
We will be happy to welcome you again at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I am just an Accor Classic member, it is the basic membership and the staffs are good to put me in my place and I could never expected too much.
When I arrived, the roof was leaking, and THE BAR was flooding, and 2 men busily clean up the mess. Other just stand there watching. I want to take a photo and one of the staff belatedly stopped me.
I have requested a higher floor, but they put me on the 3rd floor instead. The hotel was so quiet and half empty but they say they have no other rooms in the higher floor.
The staffs are rude and unfriendly, when I said I am a regular guests of ACCOR hotel, the female manager just say: "you are just a classic member."

I asked to speak to the GM, who never saw us during our stay. He just send a note saying he is busy with meetings and just offer us 2 breakfasts.

It's located about a 5-7 minute walk from Paveletskaya station which connects with the Brown (ring) line and the green line. There is also connecting commuter train station here too (with Aeroexpress to Domodedevo).

The rooms we stayed in had two full size side by side. The mattress was too big for the bed and i fell off the bed twice,
There is no pool and the sauna was not working when we were there.
There are cafes and grocery stores nearby. There are a few restaurants, but not much else.
The area at night is somewhat deserted and might look dodgy

Room Tip: higher floor, but you need to be a diamond or gold member to get it, I suppose.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank raymasterman
Thierry B, General Manager at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Raymasterman,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to post this feedback about Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya.
I was very disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with the standard of service you received during your stay; at the same time I would like to thank you that you have alerted me and my team while in the hotel and it’s very pity that we could not agree with you the time to meet and discuss it personally.
I am very sorry for the inconveniences caused to you due to unexpected technical issues and our impossibility to relocate you as it was high occupancy in the hotel.
We sincerely would like to thank you for loyalty to ACCOR hotels and do hope that you will give us another chance to better serve you in the future at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Quality and spacious rooms with above average beds, nice bathrooms and showers, all very clean and the hotel is quite new. Perfect location for Paveletsky station, its 7 minutes walk away! From there its 35 mins on the train to DME Airport. The staff are very good and the breakfast is pretty good too, However lunch and dinner not so much the waiter openly admitted that the food was microwaved when I sent it back because it was cold in the middle. This hotel is in a great location and has Wifi.

Room Tip: The standard rooms are great.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Charlie C
Thierry B, General Manager at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Charlie C,

Thank you very much for a review about Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya.
I am glad that you enjoyed the stay with us and would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during visiting of our restaurant. These are not the normal standards we adhere in the hotel.
We do hope to see you again at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

It was my first visit to Moscow and the chosen solution was a mix of apartment and hotel, both in the same building of Mercure Hotel, but with different entries. The structure was pretty new and quite stylish, which is always good for my italian taste. It's very close to metro and railways station, just few minutes walking and it's a good compromise if you don't want to pay extra bucks choosing the traditional hotels available in Moscow. I'll be back again for sure, both for leisure and work

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Psdiving,

Thank you for your nice review about our ACCOR hotel complex in Moscow.
We sincerely happy that you enjoyed the stay with us and liked our location and facilities,
We look forward to welcome you again!

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

All in all good hotel thanks to its new rooms and business standard equipment. Good breakfast even though not that good as in Sheraton Palace Hotel. Small but well equiped gym an even sauna available at -1 floor. In very new rooms I would still expect some supplements like iron, shoe shine, shoehorn, ... Only thing that is available is shower gel and shampoo. That's it.

But for business purposes this fulfills expected mid-range / higher range standards so could be recommended.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Xjirj18,

Thank you for your feedback about Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya.
I happy that you liked our hotel and its services and facilities. Regarding your comments about extra supplements in the room, I would like to inform that wide range of amenities is provided in our Privilege rooms and also can be provided at the reception for extra payment.
Sorry for any inconveniences may have caused to you during the stay with us.
We look forward to welcome you again at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya!

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Staff and service were excellent and the hotel was very clean, both in the room and in communal areas. Breakfasts were very good with a good range of foods catering for most tastes. The bed in our room was probably the best hotel bed I have ever slept in and despite our room facing onto the street we heard very little noise from outside, and had a good night's sleep every night. The location was good for sight seeing with most sights being a 10-30 minute walk, or less via the underground, and better still for restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs etc. Like I say, hard to fault.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steven E

Dear Steven E,

We highly appreciate for posting this nice review about Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya.
I sincerely happy that our standards of services have met your expectations and you enjoyed the stay with us.
We looking forward to welcome you back at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya!