“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Shake Shack
Ranked #713 of 13,475 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Arbat
Moscow, Russia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

I think this is the best burger in Moscow. Additionally, the service is wonderful and have clearly been trained well. No matter how long I'm here, I don't think I will ever get used to paying a lot of money to be served by surly waitstaff, so that's a great value add for SS. It's also reasonably priced, clean, and has a fun atmosphere. Go. You won't regret it.

• Visited March 2014

• Korean first
  • Thai first
St Albans, United Kingdom
“Best Burger in Moscow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Its official, well from me anyway. Shake Shack has arrived and at last we can now get a great burger. Everything from the burger to fries, shakes and concretes is just fantastic. Real tastes that you can savour

the staff are probably the best in Moscow and clearly have a great pride for everything they do

• Visited March 2014
Moscow, Russia
“Great Place for a Quick Cheeseburger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

If you have been to NY then you know about Shake Shack. They simply sell burgers and hotdogs and do a great job at it. The Moscow location delivers that same service and quality of food as NY.

The restaurant was full when I got there. I didn't have to wait in line for too long, just long enough to figure what I wanted to order. I got lucky to find a table quickly, but I noticed the helpful staff locating tables for customers behind me. It didn't take long to get my food. And once received I was happy. I found a truly good cheeseburger in Moscow. Yes, there are places that serve a great burger but those are high priced steakhouses.

Shake Shack is quick and good. Definitely worth a stop if you want a break from local cuisine.

PS - They have some of the best service in town. Very helpful and friendly. Plus they keep the restaurant spotless.

• Visited January 2014