“Good when you want an easy dinner”
Review of Shake Shack

Shake Shack
Ranked #561 of 14,855 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Arbat
Neighbourhood: Arbat
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stopped in here after a day trip outside Moscow. I wanted to have an easy evening so we stopped in knowing they would have an English menu. It's basic, but good in a pinch. I had the portobello and my traveling partner had the cheeseburger. We split fries and I had a beer. Again, local beer was out--definitely a trend in Moscow!! No worries for me...though. The food was good and they had free wifi. Not fine dining, but an easy experience!!

2  Thank WhitneyEichinger

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Simply the best burger in Moscow: its pricey, for a burger, its a bargain for the quality and taste you get. Same applies to the franchise as whole, though California's In & Out Burger comes as a close 2nd place ( but none in Moscow )
The first food i crave after being out of town, is a Double Smoke Shack Burger.
...and I'M ITALIAN)))

1  Thank TonyFrankSIng
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I think this is the best burger in Moscow. Additionally, the service is wonderful and have clearly been trained well. No matter how long I'm here, I don't think I will ever get used to paying a lot of money to be served by surly waitstaff, so that's a great value add for SS. It's also reasonably priced, clean, and has a fun atmosphere. Go. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Its official, well from me anyway. Shake Shack has arrived and at last we can now get a great burger. Everything from the burger to fries, shakes and concretes is just fantastic. Real tastes that you can savour

the staff are probably the best in Moscow and clearly have a great pride for everything they do

Reviewed 28 January 2014

If you have been to NY then you know about Shake Shack. They simply sell burgers and hotdogs and do a great job at it. The Moscow location delivers that same service and quality of food as NY.

The restaurant was full when I got there. I didn't have to wait in line for too long, just long enough to figure what I wanted to order. I got lucky to find a table quickly, but I noticed the helpful staff locating tables for customers behind me. It didn't take long to get my food. And once received I was happy. I found a truly good cheeseburger in Moscow. Yes, there are places that serve a great burger but those are high priced steakhouses.

Shake Shack is quick and good. Definitely worth a stop if you want a break from local cuisine.

PS - They have some of the best service in town. Very helpful and friendly. Plus they keep the restaurant spotless.