“It has it all..”

City Space Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 253 Nightlife in Moscow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: City Space Bar & Restaurant is one of the highest panoramic restaurants in Moscow regularly taking top positions in the most prestigious ratings in a bar world. Breathtaking panoramic views of the city, delicious cuisine, unique cocktails, Swiss hospitality as well as a good location make City Space one of the best places for a romantic evening and acquaintance with Moscow.
Reviewed 22 March 2014

There are just five words i can use to explain what is the competitive advantage of this bar..

Tastes.View.Service.Atmosphere.Recommended.

3  Thank YannisFChatzis

Reviewed 25 February 2014

On suggestion of our guide in Moscow, we reserved a table for the last day of our visit in Moscow.
We enjoyed a view of the night city and wonderful drinks we had in the bar. We also like the service of the staff, speaking perfect English and being very polite. The only thing we did not like was booking online. I think they must work on this, as we tried to book online, but none of our inquiry was replied or confirmed. We had to ask our guide to book for us, she gave a call and reserved for us, only then we were sure we were going to have seats.
Anyway, it was the best bar we visited in Moscow!

1  Thank LisaEaton
Reviewed 17 February 2014

While it's not located in an obvious hot spot area like Pokrovka or Petrovka Ulitsa, it's not a bad place to go for an evening as nearby there are restaurants and other bars in walking distance if you were to go bar hopping for the night. I went in early February 2014 and the lobby was undergoing some renovations or minor upgrades it seems, and was quite modern. As for the bar itself, the carpet was a bit old and shoddy but in general the facilities were lovely. The views were definitely great- going in the winter and at night I thought there wouldn't be much to see, but there WAS a great view. I had a table out at the window, but honestly there isn't a bad seat to be found as the inner seats and tables are elevated.

Most incredible was how great the service was. At the hotel lobby as well as at the bar, everyone was exceedingly professional, friendly, and evening smiling! That's something you rarely find out in Moscow! Drinks were as expected, starting at 700 rubles for a cocktail or glass of wine.

Again, besides the slightly old carpeting (reminds you of a Courtyard Marriott hotel out in the middle of nowhere USA), the lighting situation could have improved. We arrived at midnight, and it was unusually bright. The seats and tables were all full of people, so I don't know if the lights were bright to get people to finish up so they could close up for what but would have been better if it was dimmed more.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Personally, I would rate this place as the best panoramic bar in Moscow. First of all, you can get a spectacular view from any table in the room. Secondly, the menu and especially cocktails, though pricey, are really artistic and belong to haute cuisine. Thirdly, unlike many high-end restaurants and bars in Moscow, where the staff take quite a snobbish attitude, this place remains very friendly and considerate to all visitors. Should the restaurant managers be reading this review, I would like to thank the City Space personnel for providing all the possible assistance to my friend recovering from a surgery and having a difficulty moving around, thus making my birthday dinner comfortable for all my guests.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

The City Space Bar is on the 34th floor on the SwissHotel. It offers you an amazing view over Moscow. The stile is really trendy and that are also the people. Try to smoke the sisha, ask the waiter or barkeeper for a special drink - you will get everything. And try also the nice choice of Shushi. But please do not be shocked if at the end of a great after-dinner you will get a bill of EUR 500.00 for 2 persons. And I can tell you that it is worth it ;-)

1  Thank Patrick G