“Great place with good food”
Review of Correa's - CLOSED

Correa's
Cuisines: European, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Presnensky
Description: A european cafe, offering breakfast/lunch/dinner, non-smoking, families with children friendly, daily specials, pasta, pizza, sandwiches, hot food, wine bar, selection of pastry and cakes, fair prices, delivery, catering, we accept all major cards, nice summer terrace
Reviewed 4 May 2013

One of my favourites in Moscow. This is a great place to enjoy good food in nice atmosphere at reasonable prices. I went to multiple Correa's locations in Moscow and I am generally satisfied when I leave. The food tastes good and they are regularly changing the menu, so it doesn't get boring to come again. This place has something special for my wife and me since this is where we celebrated our small wedding with closest relatives (from Russia and Germany) after ZAGS. We spent a lot of time "test eating" before the wedding (including much more expensive places) and this restaurant offered the best value. All our guests were very positive about the food as well. We still plan to visit them earlier one day, to try their famous brunch.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

A great place to gate crash with company of friends for late Saturday breakfast... and turn it into an early lunch.

1  Thank Misha E
Tabuleh, Owner at Correa's, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Dear Misha,

thank you for your recent review of one of our chain's location, namely B Ordynka 40/2.
Indeed, it offers convenient solution to hungry and stylish on a saturday late morning. even more so, we are a non-smoking (have been from start) facility, a rear-gem in moscow restaurant scenery.
do keep coming to us, do keep in touch, should you have any comments/suggestions, contact us directly.
we will continue surprising you with new dishes and culinary ideas. spring time is finally here, our outside terrace is to be erected before end of April, see you around.
Best regards

Ruslan Radjapov

CEO and co-founding partner

Correa's Moscow

Reviewed 11 March 2013

Nice place for a meeting over the lunch. The service was very fast and the food quality was nice. A good choice of pizzas. And the seabuckthorn and raspberry mix tea was really good in cold weather. A bit posh place and appraising glance of the waiter can make you a bit embarrassed, but who cares when you on the way to Aeroexpress with two suitcases tired after business meetings and waiting for the last one.

Tabuleh, Owner at Correa's, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

Dear Alyor K
Firstly, thank you for your review. I myself, am an active consumer of services and I always strive to criticize constructively, when has to be done and express my gratitude when expectations were met.
Secondly, thank you for coming to us. And even if someone from waitstaff posed him/herself in a "posh way", I hope it didn't dent your overall impression. Do come back to us, we are hopeful to keep the service/product above the Moscow general hospitality level.

Best
Ruslan Radjapov, CEO and Founding Partner

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Cosy, Scandinavian style cafe, with nice lounge music, stylish people, good food and good service. I like to discover nice restaurants and Correa's it is absolutely No. 1 cafe for brunch on weekends. Even though I am not a fan of chain restaurants, this one is an exception. The best one is at Bolshaya Ordynka. You will meet many expats and stylish Muscovites here. Cuisine is mainly Italian - good quality food. Brunch is outstanding! 20 EUR all inclusive - porridge, omlet, boiled eggs, sausages, pancakes, great variety of cheese and ham, vegetables, mini sandwiches, pastry, delicious bread and drinks. You can loose yourself "brunching" with friends for hours! It is non-smoking place, which is very rare in Moscow!...During summertime there is a terrace. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Mazdike
Reviewed 30 January 2013

the one on Ordynka street somehow became the bellowed place for many of my colleagues. a cafe with certain atmosphere, but i like the one at Gasheka str. better.
Cattering in Skolkovo business school - not a good experience. When ordering meals to the room staff always are asking to pay by cash and reluctant to give check. Yesterday the guy even did not want to give 30 RUR change :)
not a big money, but impression spoiled pretty much...

Tabuleh, Owner at Correa's, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

Dear Nevidonas,

Thank you for your review. We value opinions of our customers. Too bad, you had an unpleasant experience with us; we will make sure that there is enough small notes in the till, satisfactory to give change back to each and every customer. Same applies to cash settlements (we take all major credit cards alongside with cash).

Please do continue dining with us, and sharing your reviews. Only this way, we can identify and resolve any issues with service and food quality.

Best regards